Profile for Vin > Reviews

Content by Vin

Vin (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased :) Razor DE., 24 April 2013
Well just a quick message, having tried this razor today I can say im 80% happy.
I did do alot of searching and how to shave with a de razor.
I did have a few bleeds but I put that down to me and in third pass I went against the grain as I've always done with multi bladed razors.
The 1st pass was great with the growth of stubble then I did a 2nd pass from left to right this sorted out the tiny bit under my nostrils.
My problem was I only put a tiny bit of shaving cream that I had left for against the grain up to chin etc, that's when's few specks of blood appeared.
But apart from that lovely and super smooth and I mean very smooth Indeed way better than my 5 bladed razor i really didn't believe the hype but its TRUE.
I'll be shaving tomorrow looking forward to it to be honest plus I'll take my time a bit more .
So great weight , great quality razor nice weight and stylish on my stand with brush and soap dish, oh and some tonic aftershave on way to finish the job.
Does feel good to pamper yourself and make the lifelong chore a better time spent.
Regards Pete.

Nokia Lumia 800 Sim-free Windows Smartphone 16GB - Matte Black
Nokia Lumia 800 Sim-free Windows Smartphone 16GB - Matte Black
Offered by Book Seashore
Price: 154.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia 800, 26 Jan 2013
Well its not often I write a review,but on this occasion its only right I do .
This phone is great in in my mmmm 40's and am quite clued up on most phones.
This Nokia 800 which I brought from a well known supermarket for a great price too.
The mobile has to me lived up to the good comments on here it does all that it promises and more.
I've managed to get round the music having no pc and downloaded an app that lets me find the songs it works about 90% of the songs I've asked for so can't complain.
I have big hands and fingers and find this very easy to type on , that's how I've managed this short review.
I just wanted to say in sure you won't be upset choosing this model in not , in my case its been the best phone I've had to date.
Lets hope it stays that way , well done Nokia and no I have no connection with Nokia at all.
Thought id put that because sometimes I read reviews thinking Mmm right they must work for whoever .
Great phone fast, smooth, great screen all very easy to use.

The Siege (Agent of Rome) (The Agent of Rome)
The Siege (Agent of Rome) (The Agent of Rome)
by Nick Brown
Price: 9.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read Excellent Debut., 3 Jun 2011
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Well i have to honestly say like the top reviewer, i too was hooked and read this over a two day period.
This book The Seige , was just the type of book i love , the story has a great pace , a believable story line , and the main cast you truely believe there struggle and the battles were just right . The gore for me was just right too.
I have not listed the plot this has been done very well by the top reviewer, plus the editoral review sums this up.
Ive always liked the era and basically the romans fullstop, if your into this era and subject im sure youll be most happy too with this book, enjoy.
Cant wait for simular from author again great debut.

LEGO DUPLO 5497: Play with Numbers
LEGO DUPLO 5497: Play with Numbers
Offered by gamesdvdscdstoysandsports
Price: 12.40

4.0 out of 5 stars LEGO DUPLO 5497 Play with Numbers Great !, 22 Mar 2011
LEGO DUPLO 5497 Play with Numbers
This is a great product , had great fun with my grandson , he loved it hes now 4 years old and this is very useful to being able to help with his numbers. Bless my grandson seeings hes a liitle behind in his adding and subtracting, this is a great learning tool to help .

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 25 Nov 2010
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really quite easy to say does what it says good quality feel and connectors seem good quality so good brand . What more can you say about a cable !

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 6.5 Feet / 2.0 m Supports Ethernet / 3D / Audio Return (Newest Standard)
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 25 Nov 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones., 19 Nov 2010
A sporty, urban model, the PMX 90 feature
an ergonomic neckband for superior
comfort and a secure fit. Their single-sided
cable provides convenience for whatever
tasks you are engaged in. My son loves these great bass and great sound even at full volume, unlike some others that break up quality wise. He has own quite a few brands but rate these the best hes owned.

The Complete Theory Test 2011 Edition (PC)
The Complete Theory Test 2011 Edition (PC)
Offered by NextDayEntertainment
Price: 1.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent add on for passing you test., 9 Nov 2010
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I think this is a great product as a add on for taking your test anything like this has to be a great help. Yes you can do some tests online but i still think this is a great product if your son or daughter is about to learn to drive , it cant do any harm and if it increases your odds all well and good , and learn the basics .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2010 4:41 PM GMT

Omron Jog Style Pedometer - Black
Omron Jog Style Pedometer - Black
Price: 22.84

4.0 out of 5 stars More walking ! Great gadget., 23 Oct 2010
This review is from: Omron Jog Style Pedometer (Sports)
The OMRON Jog style is the
easiest device I have ever seen, compared to
the 405 it is so easy to use. There is no need
to spend hours trying to understand how
the device is working. In addition it does
not only measure your running activities it
also gives you your total energy
consumption for one full day while you are
walking. It is the perfect device to help you
when you dieting.
There is no need to upload or even pair the
device with any PC to see your results you
can easily see your last results and compare
them one to one by pressing the MEMO
button. I really like this small and handy
device. My wife is using this and finds it a great little gadget , shes wearing it most of the time on walks and finds it easy to set up records all the data most people would require,easy to read nice compact device. So all in all very pleased amazing how many steps in one day , keep on jogging , walking.

Philips HP8361/07 ProCare Keratin Hair Straightener
Philips HP8361/07 ProCare Keratin Hair Straightener
Offered by Dynamic Sounds Ltd.
Price: 49.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Wife pleased., 23 Oct 2010
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Seeing my wife uses these, shes very happy with them . Fast heat up time and comfortable to use ,these are better than her old ones and most of all straightners her hair very quickly even from damp hair.so all in all does the job it states . Happy mrs..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9