Profile for Sohrab > Reviews

Content by Sohrab

Sohrab

Harry Potter Braided Rope, Plaited Leather Bracelet, Snitch Angel Wings, Owl, Deathly Hallows Charm Bracelet
Offered by Infinity Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 13 Mar 2014
It was a little smaller than I was expecting but that's no problem at all. It still looks great and gives off a look only other Harry Potter fans would notice. Anyone else would just think it was a random cool braclet, so no chance of being teased there haha.

Vintage Camera Photo Album
Vintage Camera Photo Album
by Galison
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Mar 2014
Exactly what it says it is in the description, looks really cool and has a nice feel to it. My girlfriend and I use it for only the best pictures of us during our travels.

Fine Quality English Pewter Pendant Necklace Gift, Treble Clef Design
Fine Quality English Pewter Pendant Necklace Gift, Treble Clef Design
Offered by Gr8selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but subtle., 13 Mar 2014
Got as a gift for my girlfriend who loves music. She loves this and wears it most days as well as sometimes around her wrist for whatever reason... Anyway, she says it goes with almost everything and it looks great.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 6 Dec 2013
I got it for my girlfriend because she's obsessed with Despicable me but turns out I ended up loving it too. It really cute and really comfortable. It could use a little more stuffing but its still great. Use it as a pillow or as a cuddly toy - works amazing for both.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend loved it., 6 Dec 2013
My girlfriend is obsessed with One Direction and Despicable Me, so this was the ideal gift for her. She loved it and looked pretty good in it too, though I should warn buyers that the "large" is more like a medium in my opinion (then again maybe its made for kids, in which case the sizes would make more sense).