Profile for SB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nothing But The Beat [Explicit]
Nothing But The Beat [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Stop Listening To It, 11 Oct 2012
Brilliant album and is my favorite at this present time, so many calabarations with some top stars, good beats to get you motivated, not my usual artist to purchase but took a punt and it paid off :)

12 Pairs Mens Black Trainer socks size 6-11
12 Pairs Mens Black Trainer socks size 6-11
Offered by 123 Shop Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 11 Oct 2012
Im sure i've already reviewed this item but here we go again. Really good value for money, i mean 12 pairs for that price you cant grumble, if i remember rightly a comment was posted about them being small, well im a size 11 and they fit fine but maybe they have size 12 feet??!

Tnght
Tnght

4.0 out of 5 stars Higher Ground, 11 Oct 2012
This review is from: Tnght (MP3 Download)
best track of the album is higher ground but has been since i first heard it on zane lowe's show on radio1, the others im slowly getting into but you've got to love the drop in beats

Now That's What I Call Running
Now That's What I Call Running

4.0 out of 5 stars few fillers, 5 Sep 2012
all in all a good compelation CD for the money, would recommend for running or not i mainly use for recreational use as running on the road/paths with earphones in i find dangerous

MaxiNutrition Thermobol caffeine-free Lean Definition metabolism support formula (Formally Known as Maximuscle)

4.0 out of 5 stars it works!, 14 July 2012
First week i was dubious on wether this would work but s time went on I could feel and see results, fat was stripped off the sides and some on the front of abs. This was in conjunction with a training programme for a 10k run and some gym sessions, so within the 8wk plan ive lost a stone in weight and become more defined. Some may say well thats just the hard work ive put in but when taking them you feel your metabolism revving up aiding your fat loss. Ive given it 4 stars and not 5 because I expected more off my abs but im sure that will come in time, im currently on the 4 week break period as recommended so the next 8wk programme im hoping for even greater results. Caffeine free for me and it still works.

Anthems Alternative 80s - Ministry Of Sound
Anthems Alternative 80s - Ministry Of Sound

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast From The Past, 6 Feb 2012
Good Sing Along Album With All The Classics, a Must For Long Journeys in The Car. I Recommend You To Get.

Navitech Black/ Silver Neoprene Water Resistant Sports Gym, Jogging / Running Armband Case with "Light Reflection Strip" for the Sony Ericsson xperia pro, xperia mini, xperia mini pro, Xperia active, Xperia ray, Xperia Active
Offered by Navitech (VAT Registered)

1.0 out of 5 stars down graded to 1 star, 30 Jan 2012
I have decided to down grade my original review to a 1 star after being contacted by Navitech, Email that was sent :

I'm sorry you were not completely satisfied with the case provided. For this, i would like to offer a discount on the cost of your product. Please let me know if that's ok or whether there is any more we can do for you in regards to removal of the negative feedback on our amazon account. That said, we do stock a larger armband if that would be of any more use to you?

Best Regards
Chris Styles
Navitech Ltd.

I have replied to them accepting the discount or even a product swap after the original was too small for my Xperia Arc, 1 week later and nothing which makes me think its a computer generated Email, the product will have to do albeit getting wet in the rain on the back of phone. Shame really.

I'm With You
I'm With You

4.0 out of 5 stars ITS O.K., 20 Sep 2011
This review is from: I'm With You (Audio CD)
Having only just got this im on my 5th listen and its slowing getting better, nothing like there classics but still an easy listen CD. Off to see them in November 2011 so it was a needed buy.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars an extra scoop ????, 25 Mar 2011
having bought this product a few times i thought i would glance to see if anything had changed...maybe extra protein???, far from it ! i now have to put an extra scoop into the shake to get less protein than what i originally had too when i first bought this product many months ago ( could be over a year ago ), thanks for telling me....i will NOT be buying this shake again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3