Profile for J. MOWLE > Reviews

More Brain Training with Dr. Kawashima. How Old is Your Brain
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain Age Reality Check, 13 July 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I brought this for my daughter as we both really enjoyed the original game which I managed to score very well on. The new exercises on this game are more of a test for my brain as my Brain Age has suffered quite considerably! However, this is not such a bad thing as it gets your mind working in different ways.

Excellent game - buy it!

Compact Snap
Compact Snap
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars SNAP! - The incomplete collection, 3 Feb. 2006
This review is from: Compact Snap (Audio CD)
As a Jam fan I purchased several of their CDs in order to replace my vinyl collection. SNAP is an excellent album it is therefore unfortunate that some of my favourite tracks are absent on the CD version. Quite why this should be the case I don't know and had it not been for this the rating would be higher.

My Secret Unicorn:  The Magic Spell
My Secret Unicorn: The Magic Spell
by Linda Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret Unicorn is Magic!, 3 Feb. 2006
My 5 year old daughter recently brought several books in the Secret Unicorn series with her pocket money and we have just finished the first one (The Magic Spell) in very quick time. It is extremely well written, bridging the gap from simple stories to more 'grown up' reading. The ending of each chapter urges you to read on further and prompts my daughter to talk excitedly about what may happen next and who some of mysterious characters might be. She can't wait to move on to the next book - neither can I!