Profile for Athanasios Simotas > Reviews

Content by Athanasios Simotas

Athanasios Simotas "TNS" (Kefalonia, Greece)

Page: 1 | 2
Tribute to Django Reinhardt
Tribute to Django Reinhardt
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rosemberg Trio, 10 May 2014
In my opinion, this is the best pure jazz band in the history of music. This is top world class trio second to none. The music is just Django, THE MUSICIAN you should check out if you consider your personality a real music fan. This is as pure and true to the music as you can get.

Aftershock (Jewel Case)
Aftershock (Jewel Case)

4.0 out of 5 stars Shock indeed!, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Aftershock (Jewel Case) (Audio CD)
This is the only band on the planet other than AC/DC (hail!) that plays 100% the same thing the past 37 years and yet I love it! What can I say. This is 2014 and Lemmy does the job better than his 30 year old mates in other bands! OMG! He is double their age end then some!! Good, loud, pure, strong, inspired and inspiring ROCK AND ROLL my friends! It is that simple!

On Parole
On Parole

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a motor album, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: On Parole (Audio CD)
Noise, noise, noise. Great and pure! You know what to expect here! Buy for joy and beer! MOTORMUSIC STRONG AND LOUD!

Led Zeppelin - Mothership - Very Best Of (2CD/DVD)
Led Zeppelin - Mothership - Very Best Of (2CD/DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars LZ, 27 Mar 2014
I you have a best album then you do not need this but if you are after a good best then this is great!

Now What ?!
Now What ?!
Offered by skyvo-direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Now what, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Now What ?! (Audio CD)
The seller was great. The product was clean. The music is just not there. I have every album the band has ever made. This the very first time to give a DEEP PURPLE legendary band that poor rate. It is just not there. I found the vocals to be too much. Ian Gillan still has it but not here. I think that this is the album that could stay out of the game. I believe that for everybody else this could be a good effort but for THOSE LEGENDS it is poor. I am sorry. It is just my opinion. Of course I would buy the next album! I am a real fun of the band but I have to be clear for everyone that might find this review helpful.

Dio At Donington Uk: Live 1983 & 1987
Dio At Donington Uk: Live 1983 & 1987

4.0 out of 5 stars DIO, 22 Jan 2014
This is a very nice collection from the great last era of Dio as THE leading figure of heavy metal/rock. If you listen the 2nd cd from 1987 you will ask how did Bon Jovy manage to play after that fire festival!!! The fist cd is mind-crushing as well. Anyway go buy this thing if you like Dio and you want a fine example of hard rocking collection of really immortal songs! I did!

5.0 out of 5 stars V(ictory) indeed, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: 5 (Audio CD)
Victory without doubt and a huge problem lies ahead: How do we pass that album? So buy it, listen to it, let it be your partner in music and be happy!

Symphony X
Symphony X
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars X symphony, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Symphony X (Audio CD)
I would have given it 5 stars if there were not any other classic albums from them! Of course the band says that this was really a demo but please tell me how hard is it today to find demos of such a huge crucible of modern rock history...collectors will proceed anyway!

Heavy Metal Thunder - Live - Eagles Over Wacken [Wacken Show][2 Bonus CDs Included] [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Saxon

5.0 out of 5 stars Saxon, 22 Oct 2013
Live and fantastic! I am not the one to judge them because they are a truly great story of the heavy metal book. Thank you for a wonderful journey!

Legacy
Legacy

5.0 out of 5 stars prog!, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Legacy (Audio CD)
If you like prog metal then you have a good reason to invest on this one! This is a band that I have seen live and they are a fantastic act indeed. Inspiration and virtuosite go hand in hand here so please treat yourselves well!

Page: 1 | 2