Profile for Reviewer > Reviews

Content by Reviewer

Reviewer "Amazon user" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it..., 31 May 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (Audio CD)
I am playing this new album too death... I wish it was longer but hey these guys are the best!.. ..

Adidas Originals Rom Leather White Trainers Blue Stripes Mens Size 9 UK
Adidas Originals Rom Leather White Trainers Blue Stripes Mens Size 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These look so greaaaat!, 31 May 2014
These arrived in good time.. Ordered Wednesday arrived Friday morning!.. They look really great.. and fit well, not too tight like the Dragon option. Not worn them yet but already searching for a pair in Black. Thank you Paramount Sport and thank you Amazon !

Lunch Time Insulated Cool Bag - Black
Lunch Time Insulated Cool Bag - Black
Offered by SWITCH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool! Really it is..., 12 Jun 2013
I place my order on Monday just before midday... it arrived via the postman at 11am the next day... I could not believe it either... Its a handy size big enough for 6 large cans of beer ... but I put me lunch in it.. Its wipeable inside and out .. and looks ok.

Kenwood Compact FP108 Food Processor, 300W (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Kenwood Compact FP108 Food Processor, 300W (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Buy on Line

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this item.. .but, 29 Mar 2013
I have had this item for around eight years and use it at least twice a week... To be honest I don't use the accessories much but I do make pastry, chop veg, wizz up meat etc and its great... It's ideal for small batches.. I have not experienced any problems .. It's easy to clean and I am now passing on to my father and replacing it with one exactly the same!

I have now bought a new one, great product, but on registering have been told by Kenwood that this item is 'exclusive' to Tesco.. at £35....

Also that there is no citrus press or spatula in the box.

F1 2012 (Xbox 360)
F1 2012 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Digitalville UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Just got it yesterday so early days..., 23 Sep 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: F1 2012 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
First impression... doesnt have the grin factor of 2010.. handling seems easier.. expected better graphics and scenery.. have been playing Forza4 for months and might be wrongly comparing it to that... need to play it more for a more indepth review.

SBK: Superbike World Championship 2011 (Xbox 360)
SBK: Superbike World Championship 2011 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gamesbuyer

4.0 out of 5 stars R6s? ... Aragon?... Daupe!, 3 Jun 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I agree with previous review about the graphics... the feel is a little more twitchy than SBK X but practice makes perfect they say... couple of things that surprise me and I feel its a big downer, are the facts there are no R6s, which are mopping up once again in this years championship... and where is Aragon.. the game only just came out so its not as if we didn't know about the Yamahas or Aragon. Can this be dealt with by an online upgrade... With Chas Davis hopefully going to win at Aragon and win the championship this needs to be addressed.. on the plus side Gino Rea is there! (Go Gino!)

I would still buy it anyway and I will give it 4 stars and hold the 5th until Milestone switch on !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2011 6:11 PM BST

Moto GP 10/11 (Xbox 360)
Moto GP 10/11 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Kunoyo

3.0 out of 5 stars Getting better..., 25 Mar 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This is getting better with time and practice.. I have to say the graphics and feel of speed are awesome... I wish there was more detail set up of the bike... brakes should be much better... I was hoping for an online update to the current team and riders but I guess this isn't going to happen so why give it 10/11 tittle.. Rossi on a Yamaha? No Cal Crutchlow... come on!

If only it was as good as F1 2010 which is fun, fast and playable, ragged edged stuff.

BAZAAR BAG ® - Giant Beanbag BLACK - Indoor & Outdoor Bean Bag - MASSIVE 180x140cm - GREAT for Garden
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Dec 2010
Had this for about a week.... Its great, so many options... Its big and can be used as a bed for two adults... makes a great seat for watching tv or gamimg... The perfect seat for F1 2010 on the xbox!

Formula 1 2010 (Xbox 360)
Formula 1 2010 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Super-bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Dec 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have had this game since it came out... Its brilliant.. Its hard to set quick laps at first but with practice the times drop... you can push really hard through bends and chicanes.. taking kerbs and grass. The starts are mad, very realistic for a game and probably as near as you can get without getting a racing license. The graphics are superb and sound quality through surround sound is amazing. The races are full on and you can't rest or lose concentration or its over!

Really enjoyable game..

Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures (Xbox 360)
Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Its got us jumping around like 5 year olds!, 9 Dec 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We got this today.. easy to set up... took about 10 mins including opening the box!.. we bought the sports and dance games and I must say its great fun., and I think at 46 jumping around like a 5 year old makes a nice change... god only knows what the neighbors must think!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3