Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Newby > Reviews

Content by Newby

Newby "Purchaser" (London, UK)

Sony SBH52 Smart Bluetooth Wireless Handset with NFC Connectivity - Black
Sony SBH52 Smart Bluetooth Wireless Handset with NFC Connectivity - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 22 April 2014
great headset, i was recommend. Only draw back is bluetooth not reconnecting. Also need app for iPhone too. well done sony

Mophie - Juice Pack Plus Case 2100mAh with Rechargeable Battery for iPhone5 - Black (2395_JPP-IP5-BLK-I)
Offered by Hale Communications

2.0 out of 5 stars Really Disappointing, 2 Mar. 2014
I used this battery twice and was really disappointed as on the packet it states you get 120% worth of charge but not so. The case give you around 70 - 80%. To pay so much and it's not doing what is says it should. I am really disappointing.

SPIGEN SGP Case Slim Armor Color Series Case for iPhone 5s / 5 Smooth White
SPIGEN SGP Case Slim Armor Color Series Case for iPhone 5s / 5 Smooth White
Offered by Spigen UK Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Case makes iPhone warm, 14 July 2013
my iphone 5 become so warm I am not happy. I love this brand but if it causing inconvenient for myself i cant keep it

Sony SBH20 Stereo Bluetooth 3.0 Headset - NFC A2DP AVRCP Multipoint - Black
Sony SBH20 Stereo Bluetooth 3.0 Headset - NFC A2DP AVRCP Multipoint - Black
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound keeps cutting out, 13 Jun. 2013
when it works its fine, but keep dropping sound with samsung galaxy s4. I always like sony products but this one i dont like performance
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2013 12:42 AM BST

Spigen Slim Armor Cover Case for Galaxy S4 - Soul Black
Spigen Slim Armor Cover Case for Galaxy S4 - Soul Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Apart from the finger print the case stretching, 12 Jun. 2013
the case covers the phone but streches, which i dont like. I love the brand Spigen but i have no other choice but to return this one.

SoundWear SD10 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Neckband from G-HUB
SoundWear SD10 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Neckband from G-HUB
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 14 May 2013
I bought this product for my brother and he love it to bits. Great product I would recommend. I bought a similar one for myself and it keeps dropping sound.

Sonixx SX1 Wireless Sports Neckband Bluetooth Headphones - Folding Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone -3 YEAR WARRANTY (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Keeps dropping, 14 May 2013
I have Iphone 5 in my pocket and it dropping sound . When it works its a great product. I dont like it