Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Philips Sonicare HX6074/26 Diamond Clean Mini Brush Heads White Pack of 4
Philips Sonicare HX6074/26 Diamond Clean Mini Brush Heads White Pack of 4

3.0 out of 5 stars No as good as expected, 17 April 2014
I usually use the regular small toothbrush heads but then I came across these and with "diamond clean" in the name I thought give them a try as they were only slightly more expensive than the regular heads. But after just a few weeks of use the bristles are already starting to frazzle. The regular small heads lasted much better, to my shame I must admit I used the last toothbrush head for almost a year, slap wrist. And after that time it almost looked better than this new head after a few weeks of use...

Lakeland Mixed Klippits Storage & Sealing Bag Clips Bumper Pack x 48
Lakeland Mixed Klippits Storage & Sealing Bag Clips Bumper Pack x 48
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Work really well, 17 April 2014
I needed more clips and looked on Amazon and these clips had the best reviews so I bought a pack although I didn't really need that many. But I'm glad I did buy them as they seem strong and durable and there's some really big clips in there that work well with my bags of porridge oats and other big bags. Would buy more if I ever need more. :)

Bosch TWK86103GB Styline Kettle, Black
Bosch TWK86103GB Styline Kettle, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good kettle, 1 Dec 2013
So we needed a new kettle. In the old days I would just go to Woolworths and be done. But now there is no Woolworths anymore, so what do you do? You go to Amazon, check out popular kettles with a lot of reviews, and try and find one with many good reviews. I thought I had settled on one particular kettle but then I read the 1 star reviews and many mentioned the kettle starting to leak. There were a lot of kettles that were developing leakage problems which I of course didn't want so we ended up with one of the most expensive kettles, sigh... Saying that it is a very well-built kettle, it is easy to measure amounts of water you need, and it boils quickly. And it looks good! :) I hope it will last many, many years.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 July 2013
Bought two of these memory cards for my husband's and my Samsung Galaxy S3. They work very well, have not tested the speed as I trust the reviewers who have. :) Hope all the cards are up to standard, I can't fault the cards and assume the speed is as advertised.

Akasa InterConnect S 3.5 inch USB 3.0/2.0 Front Data Panel
Akasa InterConnect S 3.5 inch USB 3.0/2.0 Front Data Panel
Offered by elevenfirst

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 July 2013
I broke one USB port on my computer and my external hard drive suddenly decided it would not work on the remaining USB port so I decided to buy this item as you can never have too many USB ports. Works perfectly and I am chuffed to have USB 3.0 ports as my external HDD is USB 3.0. This unit seems very sturdy with heavy duty cables, well made, can't fault it and the price is excellent! A+++

Wüsthof 5502 Poultry Shears
Wüsthof 5502 Poultry Shears

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so, 17 July 2013
I need poultry shears to cut up chicken carcasses for the animals. I do about 700 g of carcasses a day. Bought some of the cheaper shears before and the spring would break within a few months of use (I think the longest they lasted was 4 months, the shortest 2 months... So I bought these Wüsthof shears as the spring mechanism is different and seems more sturdy. They do still work but the shears are driving me insane. I don't know if I have shears that are somehow faulty but we constantly need to adjust hinge screw and they just aren't sharp. They barely cut through skin and meat.

Security Neck Wallet - Passport. Money Pouch. Conceal Under Clothing (Black)
Security Neck Wallet - Passport. Money Pouch. Conceal Under Clothing (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little pouch, 17 July 2013
I haven't used it for a passport or documents, yet, I wanted a pouch for my Samsung Galaxy S3. The pouch seems very well made and sturdy, I like it, will probably buy another one for my passport and credit cards etc. as I like the idea of carrying those concealed.

Trendz Universal Pouch Case for Smartphone, Camera and MP3 - Lilac Flowers
Trendz Universal Pouch Case for Smartphone, Camera and MP3 - Lilac Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 May 2013
I had a Trendz pouch before and found it great, clips onto jeans and is a safe pouch for my mobile phone. But the velcro stopped working when I washed my first pouch. So I looked on Amazon and found pouches in different colours so got a new one- which will not be washed.

Masione™ Waterproof Safe Electronic Shock / Viberating Dog Training Collar with Remote Control (Package includes 2*1.5V AAA & 1* 6F22 9V batteries)
Offered by Jation-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working, 16 May 2013
Bought this as a last resort for the German Spitz we rescued who will not leave the other animals alone. He also won't listen when he is focused on the other animals. Yes, he has been to obedience classes and walks miles and miles every day. So as a last resort we bought this and it so happened that we put the collar on and he happened to escape outside and went after the rabbits. We pressed the vibrate- no reaction whatsoever. I had not planned on using the shock but used it- again no reaction whatsoever. Once we managed to catch him, we tried the shock out on us- it was a little tingling sensation which dog probably didn't even feel. I have a "pain gone pen" which delivers little electric shocks and that is more powerful than the collar. A complete waste of money. Seller took the collar back and refunded it though.

Gigaset C610A Twin DECT Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
Gigaset C610A Twin DECT Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant phone, 15 May 2013
I've never had such a great phone, they've come a long way, it's like a Mini computer. Very intuitive to use, a lot of amazing features, some of which I'll probably never need. I do like the ring tones, I had a cheaper Gigaset version a few years ago and was amazed at the talk quality and clarety of calls and I fell in love with a specific ring tone so happy to have that ring tone now. :) Of course it has the same if not better quality when making calls.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5