Profile for Daughter > Reviews

Content by Daughter

Daughter

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
Offered by Gadget_Juice

5.0 out of 5 stars Anywhere, 3 Feb. 2013
Pc, tv, laptop, ipod, iphone, ipad, ipod mini, ipod touch.... You get the point. Sound is good and loud as well

Jamie Oliver - Jamie At Home - Series 2 - Summer Recipes [2007] [DVD]
Jamie Oliver - Jamie At Home - Series 2 - Summer Recipes [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Helen Downing

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 3 Feb. 2013
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it This dvd is great. So many good recipes!

Jamie Oliver - Jamie At Home - Series 2 Vol. 2 - Winter Recipes [2007] [DVD]
Jamie Oliver - Jamie At Home - Series 2 Vol. 2 - Winter Recipes [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Helen Downing

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginner cooks' best trick, 3 Feb. 2013
This guy is hilarious and talented. His passion for food is contagious. Lots of the recipes in there have made our usual routine. Easy, quick and freaking tasty!!

Abercrombie & Fitch Classic Banded Cropped Sweatpants Limited Stock (X-Small, Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexiest pjs, 3 Feb. 2013
Got these for my wife. They are quite form fitting in all the good ways. When its cold and must wear something around the house, this gets three thumbs up!

IT Policies & Procedures: Tools & Techniques That Work with CDROM (IT Governance Policies & Procedures)
by Michael Wallace

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless, 3 Feb. 2013
This book is supposed to provide templates but offers nothing of value. Nothing is reusable in a corporate environment. There are no best practices, models, options... Huge waste of money

Philips AVENT SCH550/20 Bath and Room Thermometer
Philips AVENT SCH550/20 Bath and Room Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Room and bath, 3 Feb. 2013
We are using it mainly for the bath to avoid any surprises. Very useful and versatile. 1 2 3 4

BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)
BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilling around, 3 Feb. 2013
I hate the pram and so does my kid. This was a great way to get around. Easy to use. Only negative part is that it doesn't fold well on itself and takes up more space than expected.

Mamascarf Breastfeeding Scarf - Navy
Mamascarf Breastfeeding Scarf - Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 3 Feb. 2013
Product has great fabric, versatile and easy to use. No crooked eyes from people in public places. Baby doesn't mind it either.

NOIR (Black) Couture Cloud Nine Nursing Chair And Stool
NOIR (Black) Couture Cloud Nine Nursing Chair And Stool

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but noisy, 3 Feb. 2013
We tried it in a store and found it cheap here. Came very quickly and easy to assemble.
Only very annoying negative point... Keeps squeaking and clicking. Even after tightening the bolts and oiling it. Noise makes the comfort seem secondary...

VTech Sing and Soothe Mobile
VTech Sing and Soothe Mobile
Offered by bugsonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating for our 8 week old, 3 Feb. 2013
We tried different ones and this one was by far the best one! Baby was captivated! Dont get it... But it works