Profile for A. Robson > Reviews

A. Robson "Worttreatment"

Guess The Movie
Guess The Movie

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good game, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Guess The Movie (App)
Very fun,challenging at times but satisfying too! Absolutely class and allows you to reminisce on past classics! It does not always pick up the words even if it is basically right!

Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (Xbox 360)
Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Dead Redemption, 19 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this because i thought the original edition had looked good but never got round to buying it. I got my copy from amazon on release day/ I was looking forward to playing it.

The box contains two disk:
Red Dead Single PLayer
Multiplayer and the Undead Nightmare.

Single player is fun. You can do the main story or side quests. Their are other jobs aswell such as night watch and horse breaking. There are mini-games like Liars Dice, Poker and Horseshoes. There are challenges such as gang hideouts. There are also ranks and challenges involving HUnting, marksmanship Ect.

You can easily spend hours, Hunting, Breaking the Law and Helping strangers save people who are going to be hung. There are alot of different things to do.

There is also uNdead NIghtmare (I am saving that for when i get bored)
And multiplayer.

Very good game!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., 10 July 2010
This is quite big and unless you have a champ and the other contents it's not worth buying

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but look for an offer, 10 July 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This in my opinion (14 year old boy) is v. good. You are given everything needed to play warhammer 40 k I would recommend getting the plastic glue for this set. You can also paint them and you don't really need a base layer. This set would be really fun but my brother doesn't want to play it w/ me.

If you think that Games workshop is nerdy you are probaly an idiot because you probably play computer games which is even more nerdy

The kit includes an instruction book as well. I wish I had got this at the start because everything is really expensive. Seriously buy this if you are going to play, saves time and money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2014 2:40 PM GMT

Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (Nintendo DS)
Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (Nintendo DS)
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega!!!!, 9 July 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Being a non-nerdy 14 year old boy I will review this product to help others. OK I will try not to spoil it.

The Game starts when Prof. laytons teacher dies.
Lots of voice acting and Anime here. A little tutorial thats not to long so if you know what do it is very quick but if you don't know what to do it explains the basics of, travel, exploring, talking to people and hint coins. Thats all u need 5/5

The game has over 150 puzzles and i have done 122 of those in 15 hours. There are no glitches and I have completed the fun, interesting and exciting storyline which has anime, music (not bad) and voice overs quite alot but not all the time.

There extra things to do as well like Laytons Challenges, Weekly Puzzle on Wi-Fi (i think it stopped now), The Hamster, The Camera and the tea making (actually Quite fun).

Conclusion
Fun 5/5
story 6/5 (not a type-o)
Replay Value 2/5

I hope this helps and remember to click thumbs up or whatever it is these days

Pokémon Diamond (Nintendo DS)
Pokémon Diamond (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun but..., 1 Mar 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This game has all the normal pokemon aspects with new pokemon but i miss the old pokemon a bit

My fave parts are the extras and mini games also leveling your pokemon up really high and beating your friends

Boogie + Microphone (Wii)
Boogie + Microphone (Wii)

4.0 out of 5 stars Boogie Wonderland, 2 Sep 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I was born in the '60's and waited with anticipation for a Karaoke game to play on my children's Wii console - counting down the days until the release day!!
I am really having fun with this console for the first time as I can relate to the songs and dance moves and can't wait to have my girlfriends round for a night of fun and laughter! I have psyched them up for it and they are as excited as me. The songs are very recognisable and the microphone is full sized so we will certainly feel like we are on a professional show. You can build your own character and this will move along with your moves using the Wii remote. All I can say is that this is gonna lead to lots of nights in and all our recent visitors have been subject to a demo and seem as impressed as me! Defintely buy it if you like fun!!!!

Donkey Konga (Includes Bongos) (GameCube)
Donkey Konga (Includes Bongos) (GameCube)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kooooonnngggaaaa, 12 Nov 2006
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This is my favourite game

Graphics seen better

gameplay fun fun fun

lifeline long

Apple iPod nano 2GB - Black [MA099FB/A]
Apple iPod nano 2GB - Black [MA099FB/A]

4.0 out of 5 stars Fandabydosey, 10 Jun 2006
mini games, adress book, photo's music and it's even got colour (that's only part of the list)

you'll need microsoft XP or 2000 broke i simply reset it