Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
SoundMAGIC ES20 In Ear Sound Isolating Earphones - Black
SoundMAGIC ES20 In Ear Sound Isolating Earphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The best budget earbuds, 16 July 2016
For the price you will not find anything better, I had Sennheisers, AKG, JVC, and SM is a prodigious son in the family.
Great bass, soundstage, separation, and open sounding thanks to whooping 13.5mm drivers. Get 'em if you are on a budget, otherwise get anything over £100 or you will not feel much difference.

JanSport Superbreak Backpack Black Ziggy
JanSport Superbreak Backpack Black Ziggy
Offered by USshipper

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further, 10 July 2016
A perfect bag. Seems indestructible. Had one for 5 years now, use it as a work bag, shopping bag, travelling bag, you name it! It looks a tad small, but when overloaded it becomes quite heavy. You can put a whole pillow in it or about 7kg of bananas, I know I did. Ah yes forgot to add I bought for £20. Does it worth £50? ...Yes. Make sure not to buy one in plain color, or you will have to wash it more often, and I believe washing drains life out of stitching and material.

Thought Vibration:: The Law of Attraction in the Thought World
Thought Vibration:: The Law of Attraction in the Thought World
by William Walker Atkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars The Nagging Law of Attraction, 16 Mar. 2016
Exhilarating! It's like the blueprint for all the sensational self-help books ever written. The first chapters are good, then you come to realization that this book was written in the age of industrial revolution by a person caught up in all of its unholy frenzy.
Basically to sum up the whole book for you, if you concentrate enough you will achieve that which you desire, if you want to become the next Napoleon - you can if you concentrate enough, if you want that kid's ice cream - you can if you concentrate enough, if you desire that supermodel you can have her - just concentrate enough. Easy!
Achieve your dreams! Oh it's so wonderful! But they aren't your dreams, they are the dreams of the public. You don't really have dreams, you don't know anything apart from what you've learned from others, how else you think people still believe in Jesus Christ after two thousand years? The power of indoctrination!

Achieve Your Dreams: Why You Don't and How You Can
Achieve Your Dreams: Why You Don't and How You Can

3.0 out of 5 stars My 2¢, 31 Dec. 2015
A small but good-hearted read. What else can I say... Although I do get a bit annoyed from all the self-help/positive thinking craze. It just doesn't work.
More and more I realize that being an artist, expressing yourself is like trying to trap an ocean in a tea cup. Laughable. Unnecessary. Self-serving even. We know there is a whole universe of abstract ideas, why tame it, why not simply to know that it's there, everywhere around us, the reverence and brilliance of it, no need to struggle exploring it all. We don't need dreams nor do we need to follow dreams of others. In fact following the dreams of others makes us dream ourselves, and most of the time those aren't our dreams. I wanted to write a novel but now I know I wanted it because of the fear of the emptiness inside of me, I had to find an identity, and profit from it as many others do. Let us slow down, and realize, that there are no achievements to achieve, no destinations to travel to. I'm thankful for my short memory, as it helps me to forgive and forget and move on. I'm thankful for my delicate constitution as it helps me to embrace humility. I'm thankful for the unfortunate circumstances of my childhood as they gave me the necessary freedom to see past the ubiquitous prejudice of the social classes, freedom to grow on my own and gain authenticity in my standpoint. I do not belong to anything. I'm the unknown. I'm with all.

Flylinktech® Portable Mini Multi-media HD UC30 LED Projector Home Cinema Theater LCD Image System HDMI USB SD AV VGA Micro USB Compatible with Smart Phone PC Laptop PS3 DVD Player
Offered by FLY-Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 5 Dec. 2015
The native resolution is tiny. There are better value projectors out there.

Moto G 4G SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (8GB)  - Discontinued by manufacturer
Moto G 4G SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (8GB) - Discontinued by manufacturer
Offered by MACnificent

5.0 out of 5 stars Best budget phone of 2013, 6 Sept. 2015
If you bought this phone in 2013 chances are you're still using it in 2015 - it was that good, and with a recent update it still holds strong. In my opinion this was the best motorola device since E398(which I had and is still my favorite phone) and RAZR, and that was a long time ago. You have no idea how many times I was tempted to buy a new phone, but hesitated, it's just so slick, so easy to use with one hand.

Why buy it in 2015:
The screen is great and will be great for at least another year.
The size, not many smartphones have a 4.X inch display these days.
Brand new Android 5.1 update.
All mentioned above in relation to its super low price.

Why not to buy it in 2015:
Truth told it's starting to age, 8GB of memory is no longer enough, sure the sd card saves the day, but still, apps are becoming ridiculously overweight and ask for more room than they did two years ago.
The camera was its weakest part and is getting old very fast.
With the amount of apps used at once these days 2GB of ram I think should be the bare minimum.

Soul Plan: Reconnect with Your True Life Purpose
Soul Plan: Reconnect with Your True Life Purpose
by Blue Marsden

2.0 out of 5 stars Gimmick, 26 April 2015
Name on my birth certificate? Please! What if it's not in Latin and has letters non-existent in English alphabet? I can spend lifetime getting different readings. Half-truth I say! Buy it for fun.

Banksy Keep Your Coins I Want Change Oyster Travel Card Holder
Banksy Keep Your Coins I Want Change Oyster Travel Card Holder
Offered by Urbangift

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 14 Jan. 2015
Inferior quality, I guess you can't expect much for the price.

AKG K323XS A Ultra-Small In-Ear Headphones with 1-Button Remote and Mic for use with Android Devices - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars AKG craftsmanship, 14 Jan. 2015
Whathifi gave it 5 stars, and being a fan of Japanese manufacturing and already having AKG headphones (for indoor use) I went with it.
+ These are WELL MADE earphones, I wouldn't be surprised it they will last you years (like they should).
+ They are TINY and fit in your ears nicely.
+ I have no gripe with sound clarity, for their size they sound amazing, loud and clear.
+ Yes they have bass, but keep looking if you're a basshead.

It has a few issues though:
- It is only 1m length, the standard 1.3m would have been better, so that you could put your music device in your pants pocket.
- Rigid cable, I had cheaper earphones with a soft cable and loved it. However, you will get used to it.
- The mike has an unfortunate design and may get stuck in the collar of your coat. Really, they should've made it flush with the cable.

I would look around, but I don't think you will find anything like it for the price of these.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2015 6:12 PM GMT

Courage: The Joy of Living Dangerously (Osho Insights for a New Way of Living)
Courage: The Joy of Living Dangerously (Osho Insights for a New Way of Living)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fear is opposite of love, 1 Jan. 2015
The only book from OSHO you have to read. It has everything you need in it, and it is written in a very simple fashion, even a child can understand it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6