Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Timex Digital Black Resin Strap Watch - T75961PF
Timex Digital Black Resin Strap Watch - T75961PF
Offered by HIGHSTREETWATCHES

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, 19 Sept. 2010
These are THE watch, reliable, flawless every way around. Slick, waterproof and shows everything you'd expected to see in a watch, 24/7. No doubt they'll look cheap with your Armani suit but they're perfect for a casual person like myself.

Seagate 500GB Expansion Portable USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Seagate 500GB Expansion Portable USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for the price, 19 Sept. 2010
Was compelled by the many good reviews this hard drive had, but have found it at Currys for the same price. Feels solid, but I don't like the glossy finish on the top, really easy to get a scratch on if not being careful. I had Seagate products before and was never a victim of any defects. The device is very quiet, in fact the only signs of life it shows is the little mellow-green led light on the top. The drive is not the fastest around but considerably fast for it's size. The usb cord is very short if you have a pc, you will require and extension or usb hub, but it's perfect for laptops and usb media players. I do a lot of research before I buy something and I'd say that for the price this is the best external hard drive on the market.

HoMedics SBM-500HA-3GB 2-in-1 Back and Shoulders Massager Cushion with Heat
HoMedics SBM-500HA-3GB 2-in-1 Back and Shoulders Massager Cushion with Heat

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 19 Sept. 2010
Bought this for my friend as he wanted something like it, originally we thought of buying something cheaper, but the good reviews really turned our minds and then again you shouldn't compromise on health. And we were very surprised how effective it was, the build quality is sturdy, couldn't find any flaws there. You can regulate the height of both shoulder and spine massages, the controls are very flexible. Overall we are very pleased with the product and would recommend it to any one who suffers from back tiredness.

Edimax EW-7717UN WiFi 802.11n USB2 Adapter
Edimax EW-7717UN WiFi 802.11n USB2 Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard wifi adapter, 19 Sept. 2010
I have a very sensitive signal in my room, it differs from where the adapter is stationed, just one centimeter off and the signal is lost, it's that sensitive. So the only solution I found so far is to connect an external wifi adapter and position it in the best spot.

About the actual product, - it's pretty standard, but it has better drivers than my last DLink adapter, it was a very good adapter, but I've stepped on the poor thing. Edimax can receive N signals, but that doesn't matter since N signals are very rare and they'll probably be encrypted too. The setup seemed simple enough and so far no crashes or anything. I'll definitely recommend it.

Trust Widescreen Mini Tablet 16485
Trust Widescreen Mini Tablet 16485

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 18 Sept. 2010
But is a bit small for professional uses, or if you want to bring quality in your work. Your lines simply wont be so smooth because the actual screen resolution is much more bigger than the tablets drawing area. As for the rest no cons found there. If only it was a bit bigger.

Philips HQ7320 7300 Series Rotary Male Rechargeable Shaver
Philips HQ7320 7300 Series Rotary Male Rechargeable Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 18 Sept. 2010
Can't say anything negative about this Philips shaver. Looks and feels foolproof, does exactly what it says on the tin. From my personal observations is pretty quiet, very easy to wash and it looks very slick too. What more do you want?

Eastwood EDH40 Matt Black Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Delivered From A Real Music Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice entry-level guitar, 18 Sept. 2010
Feels kinda plastic if you get a closer look, but for a beginner I say it is a good buy, I'd say it even motivates you to master the basics and get a better one.

Space Invaders Oyster Card Holder
Space Invaders Oyster Card Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 18 Sept. 2010
I bought this not just for an oyster card, wallets are bulky and what you want is to carry around less things with you. Overall a good quality card holder, could of been better but then I guess could of been pricier.

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Sennheiser, 18 Sept. 2010
As always, I got hooked on the positive reviews that these phones had, and I wasn't disappointed! The shape they have is far more comfortable for the ears than if they were round, I had sony mdrxd100 and they where hell on my ears, whereas sennheisers I can use 24/7 and not even feel that I'm wearing them, seriously, sometimes I even forget that I do. The truth is, I already had the pleasure of using Sennheiser's products, so I knew what kind of quality to expect.

I'd say for the price these ain't your average headphones.

Sumvision Cyclone Micro Media Player
Sumvision Cyclone Micro Media Player
Offered by IATUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, 18 Sept. 2010
This is a sly and a crafty device, a bit shy when it come to features but combined with an external hard drive it is perfect for my needs. Of course there are a few miner flaws on the way, if you keep it on pause for too long it won't unpause, also I couldn't make it play mp4 files. In conclusion I'd say that this little fella is probably in the top 10 things I ever bought.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6