Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Eastwood EDH40 Matt Black Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Delivered From A Real Music Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice entry-level guitar, 18 Sep 2010
Feels kinda plastic if you get a closer look, but for a beginner I say it is a good buy, I'd say it even motivates you to master the basics and get a better one.

Space Invaders Oyster Card Holder
Space Invaders Oyster Card Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 18 Sep 2010
I bought this not just for an oyster card, wallets are bulky and what you want is to carry around less things with you. Overall a good quality card holder, could of been better but then I guess could of been pricier.

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Price: 17.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Sennheiser, 18 Sep 2010
As always, I got hooked on the positive reviews that these phones had, and I wasn't disappointed! The shape they have is far more comfortable for the ears than if they were round, I had sony mdrxd100 and they where hell on my ears, whereas sennheisers I can use 24/7 and not even feel that I'm wearing them, seriously, sometimes I even forget that I do. The truth is, I already had the pleasure of using Sennheiser's products, so I knew what kind of quality to expect.

I'd say for the price these ain't your average headphones.

Sumvision Cyclone Micro Media Player
Sumvision Cyclone Micro Media Player
Offered by IATUK
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, 18 Sep 2010
This is a sly and a crafty device, a bit shy when it come to features but combined with an external hard drive it is perfect for my needs. Of course there are a few miner flaws on the way, if you keep it on pause for too long it won't unpause, also I couldn't make it play mp4 files. In conclusion I'd say that this little fella is probably in the top 10 things I ever bought.

Sony MDRXD100 HiFi Headphones Silver
Sony MDRXD100 HiFi Headphones Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars value for the money, 26 May 2010
i had one of these, i bought them coz they were cheap and there was a shiny sony logotype on them. these are no way a HiFi headphones in my opinion.

Sennheiser CX300 Stereo Earphones (White)
Sennheiser CX300 Stereo Earphones (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars #1 earbuds, 22 May 2010
I've been using sennheiser earphones for about 3 years now, and since now they look really worn out, I'll buy them again. For my part I will recommend these cult earphones to everyone who enjoys quality with their sounds and has to listen to them in a noisy environment. They also look and feel very slick.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5