Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Prometheus (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Noomi Rapace
Offered by Discs4all

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT ANOTHER REVIEW, 8 Oct. 2012
The most controversial movie of the year, the Prometheus. Those who have seen it are those who hate the movie and those who hate the haters, and both agree the film was flawed. So who's responsible for the shipwreck? Why Scott of course, what he has to say about it? Why does it matter now! See, the story is not so important as the execution and, say, Avatar's dubbed to be unoriginal story was executed flawlessly. Visually it is on par with Avatar, and there is a chance of following the plot if not being too picky. See it to believe it. End of transmission.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2012 7:59 PM GMT

SanDisk SDCZ37-004G-B35 4GB Cruzer Slice USB 2.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ37-004G-B35 4GB Cruzer Slice USB 2.0 Flash Drive

2.0 out of 5 stars omg it is so slow, 21 Sept. 2012
I'm not overreacting, it is truly slow. Get the "Kingston DataTraveler 101 Gen 2" instead. I got nothing else to say, it's sleek, has nice retractable mechanism, the red switch part glows when connected, but who cares right? It's slow!

1 Set of 3 Unicorn XL Aluminium Sliver Dart Stems MEDIUM Length
1 Set of 3 Unicorn XL Aluminium Sliver Dart Stems MEDIUM Length
Offered by PerfectDarts

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 27 Aug. 2012
Good quality, very light and very sturdy stems to replace your plastic, amateurish ones that brake like ice. Cheap and awesome.

Trust Mila 2.0 USB Speaker Set for PC, Laptop - Black
Trust Mila 2.0 USB Speaker Set for PC, Laptop - Black
Offered by PoolProp E-tailing UK

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok I guess..., 27 Aug. 2012
My friend has one of these and I have used them a few times. They are ok, if you are not a music person. If you are then they will sound terrible to you. Think of a very loud integral speaker, on a budget laptop. There are better options I'm sure.

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones

4.0 out of 5 stars Read this, 21 Jun. 2012
I bought these earbuds to listen with my smartphone and laptop. Now they are simply wonderful with my smartphone(htc desire s) but utterly terrible with my laptop. I have a theory that this is why there are so many one-star reviews.

So is it the earbuds fault? Probably so, I had two Sennheisers cx 300 for over 4 years and never had any background noises and crackling sounds, before I got these. Bass however is bassier and volume reserve is enormous comparing to cx 300.
I really like the thick wires, as they never get bent and they way earbuds fit into the ear, very comfortable and you will never mistake right with left, thanks to the way they're shaped. However!!! This hardly helps with appalling sound quality.

Like I said, these are somehow great with my smartphone, and this is why I give them four stars. But do not buy them before you try them first. Do not make decisions you will regret after.

As for me I will never buy JVC again, it's only Sennheiser from now on. Cheap, reliable and clear sound with no disturbances.

How to start living a life that makes YOU happy
How to start living a life that makes YOU happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmm nice little read, 29 May 2012
If like me, you're about to change your life style and get rid of things that clutter it, but hesitating and in need of some boost and reassurance, then this little book can help you out. It's an hour read and just the right size to get you finally into motion.

LINDY Computer Technician Precision Screwdriver Set
LINDY Computer Technician Precision Screwdriver Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Considering the price, I would call this a surprise., 11 May 2012
That rhymed. This kit was well packed, looks and feels well made. A little bit more for the price, just how I like it.

Verbatim 44010 16GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Verbatim 44010 16GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 8Gb Class 2 vs Verbatim 16Gb Class 10, 21 Mar. 2012
Let the numbers speak:

Total space: 14.90GB
Available space: 14.90GB
(as you can see technically it's 15GB not 16GB)

Samsung 8Gb Class 2 (my old one)
.............................................

Reading speed: 13.1 MByte/s

Verbatim 16Gb Class 10
...............................

h2testw 1.4
Writing speed: 12.7 MByte/s (+ 7.22)
Reading speed: 16.6 MByte/s

SD Tools 2.4
Writing speed: 8.7 MByte/s ( + 3.2)
Reading speed: 19.4 MByte/s

In conclusion we have a ~45-50% increase in writhing speed.
As we can see in reality, the 2 vs 10 class gap is not dramatic at all.
I bet that the difference between class 10 and 4 will be even less significant.

Whit that being said, I will recommend the SanDisk 32Gb class 4 for the awesome price of 20 quid.

As for me I'm utterly satisfied with my purchase, but... not blown away.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2012 12:22 PM BST

HTC Desire S Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 1 Mar. 2012
I'm not sure what's so special about these protectors other than that they are branded. They are quality made and cover all screen and so far nothing that is wrong was discovered using it. But these are the same protectors that is so frustrating to apply, with the same chances to cause bubbles. I managed to ruin the first one and consider myself fortunate that I managed to apply the second one without any noticeable defects, yet still with a great deal of effort. For that price they could have at least put another two of them accursed screen protectors.

I've enjoyed the candy though.

PREMIUM QUALITY. 6-IN-1 PACK. SONY ERICSSON XPERIA X8 / X8i / X8a SCREEN PROTECTORS. ANTI-DUST / ANTI-SMUDGE. BUBBLE-FREE. UK-GOODS
Offered by Membrane Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Lots of scratches in just few days - a scratch magnet, 11 Feb. 2012
The original cover that came with the phone lasted for a year almost unharmed, then I decided to change and I got 'this'.
Now ironically my screen does look like its been a year.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6