Profile for S. Freeman > Reviews

Content by S. Freeman

S. Freeman "Sally Freeman" (Sheffield South Yorks)

Page: 1 | 2
Probate: The guide to obtaining grant of probate and administering an estate
Probate: The guide to obtaining grant of probate and administering an estate
by LLB Gordon Bowley
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential info, 16 July 2012
Really useful book and I think this book probably saved me about 10k. Preparing for probate can be time consuming but the proforma letters are really helpful and saved me lots of brain time. I can genuinely say that although it took me quite a few hours to prepare for court, the process was explained really clearly and simply.

White Van Man - Series 2 [DVD]
White Van Man - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Will Mellor
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good fun!, 10 May 2012
Easily as good as the first series. If you haven't seen this then you must!! We watch this as a family and laugh at different things. Classic!

White Van Man - Series 1 [DVD]
White Van Man - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Will Mellor
Offered by rightpricediscs
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY funny!!, 8 Jun 2011
I had only seen a very brief bit of this show but bought the DVD for my son's 15th birthday. He watched it the first time wearing headphones but laughed continuously. Since then we have all watched it ....and it takes a lot to make me laugh but this is really funny. Will Mellor is great!

Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card - (generic design)
Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card - (generic design)
Price: 1,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Soooo convenient, 18 Mar 2011
Bought this for my nephew and his girlfriend. They live in Singapore and were delighted with their gift. We were pleased to know they could choose what they wanted even though they are so far away. Thank you Amazon.

Superpet Cuddl-E-Cup
Superpet Cuddl-E-Cup
Offered by Best4Deals
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a pig in a rug, 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: Superpet Cuddl-E-Cup (Misc.)
My guinea pigs really love their bed and are sometimes reluctant to get out of bed for breakfast. Instead they stay in bed and just squeak!

The Rough Guide Map Marrakesh
The Rough Guide Map Marrakesh
by Rough Guides
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't leave home without it!, 14 Aug 2010
This is my map's third trip to Marrakech and it is still going strong despite umpteen folds and spillages. What is really great is the Essaouira map which we visited this time and so this was really useful too. How you could use a normal map without the plastic coating I have no idea. I seriously recommend this map if you want to explore the souks as well as go slightly off the beaten track. Why aren't all maps like this please?!

Nexxus Crystal Case for Apple iPhone 3G
Nexxus Crystal Case for Apple iPhone 3G

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough as old boots, 14 Aug 2010
This case was recommended to me and as I am not particularly gentle with my iPhone I believe it has been worth every penny. Makes your phone look tough too!

Shopping in Marrakech
Shopping in Marrakech
by Susan Simon

5.0 out of 5 stars A shopaholic's compendium, 14 Aug 2010
This review is from: Shopping in Marrakech (Paperback)
Used this on my recent trip to Marrakech and not only did it give some wonderful highlights to explore, but pointed us in the right direction for delicious hidden food spots too (Cafe des Epices and Patisserie des Princes to name but two). We didn't spend all of our time shopping but used the book to guide us on some walking tours which were great. It takes you safely off the beaten track and to places you might not venture but trust the book and you will find some hidden gems which otherwise you might miss. Don't go to Marrakech without this and the Rough Guide map [ASIN:184353360X The Rough Guide Map Marrakesh]]and then fill your purse and go for it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality leather, 12 Jan 2010
Really nice quality and super soft leather to keep those travel cards safe and sound. My mother in law was delighted!Leather Travel Card Holder Meadow by Julie Slater

No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale
No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale
Offered by LEOVAR PRODUCTS (UK)
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but sensitive, 24 April 2009
After going through the embarrassment of ditching shower gel, shampoo and toothpaste at Newark (New York) airport, I was determined to not face that humiliation again! Not only are these scales sensitive, but they are really neat and easy to pack in your luggage to check your allowance on the way home. They will weigh decent amounts but will also weigh our guinea pigs too. No don't worry we aren't taking them in our luggage! Buy them and bon voyage

Page: 1 | 2