Profile for Shaylah Gr > Reviews

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner With Brush-Black
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner With Brush-Black
Offered by Looknstyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Every girl should have this, 6 Jan. 2015
This belongs in every girls makeup collection. Incredibly easy to apply, the colour is thick and matte, the brush provided allows for accurate and acute detail, and the stuff doesn't easily rub off unless you're using sand paper or makeup remover :)

The Sensational Body Stocking (TWO PACK) - Sexy Black Lace Classic Design - Treat Yourself or Someone Else!
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great if you wanna be a pretty static statue, 6 Jan. 2015
Looks just like in the pic and fits beautifully! For reference (seriously wish people did this more!!) I'm a UK size 8-10, 5"2.
Only criticism is that it slides down a bit which makes it stretch between the legs somewhere too far below the crotch to look sexy at all.

The Cloud Nine Original Iron
The Cloud Nine Original Iron

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, results don't last, 6 Jan. 2015
So far so good! I have veeeery curly Greek hair and this handles it without much issue. I made the transition from GHDs since they've changed owners and I'd say they're just as sleek and easy to use.

My only criticism would be that I feel like it doesn't handle the tips of my hair very well (have had it trimmed recently so it's not split ends!) and whereas I could go nearly a week after using my GHDs a couple times, I need to give up on making it look right after 3 days max - it starts to look flat and glossy like a fake hair wig for some reason??

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says in the description, although in ..., 6 Jan. 2015
Does what it says in the description, although in the end I returned mine. It's no criticism to the product as all dogs respond differently, but my Utonagan did not seem to give a flying fart what setting I used, vibrate or shock (and I certainly couldn't handle past shock setting 3/7!)
My advice is, if you have a larger smarter breed, train 'em right when they're young! Coz they figure who's really boss preeeeety quick -.-

New Sexy Women's Black Foxy Lace Suspender Body Stockings Catsuit Bodysuit Lingerie Wear One Size 8 10 12 14
Offered by Gabriela Boutique

3.0 out of 5 stars This fits ok - not as snug as I would like as it slides down trying to draw back into ..., 6 Jan. 2015
I'm size 8-10, 5"2.
This fits ok - not as snug as I would like as it slides down trying to draw back into itself. Otherwise is fine - would fit up to a size 16 max.

Odeon Women's  Polona Lace Ups Boots LB8886 off white 4 UK
Odeon Women's Polona Lace Ups Boots LB8886 off white 4 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WORTH £45, 6 Nov. 2014
Luckily I bought these when they were still on discount for £11. When I received them I expected them to be much higher quality considering their original asking price of £45. These are the most wobbly lightweight pair of block boots I've ever had. The wooden heel is a cheap plastic fake wood effect as well. Also, every single rivet around the laces came out - which looks really ugly.

This shoe was barely worth the £11 I paid for them.

Shropshire Supplies Ladies Over The Knee Thigh Length Socks (Grey)
Shropshire Supplies Ladies Over The Knee Thigh Length Socks (Grey)
Offered by SMG UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine for price, 19 May 2014
Material is pretty good for what I paid for - it's not that horrible stiff synthetic stuff.
I'm 5"2, average weight, and these are slightly too long and ever so slightly too tight, but they definitely do stay up.

I will say that the elasticy end does tend to roll if you're sitting down, but this isn't so bad when walking. It's a plumb sort of purple in colour.

Overall, perfectly acceptable for the price.

Silky Scarlet Ribbed Over The Knee Socks - Black One Size
Silky Scarlet Ribbed Over The Knee Socks - Black One Size
Offered by Love Stone Lingerie Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for price, 19 May 2014
These were very satisfactory considering the price. I wish they had this in many more colours.

They definitely stay up (wore them on a dancing night out without any problems) and they look lovely.

DIY Doctor Who Fashion Trend Popular Theme Nokia Lumia 520 Case Cover-Best Protective Hard Plastic Cover
Offered by COdesignVER

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits, 19 May 2014
Bought this for a DrWho fan of a friend - he went nuts over it!

It fit his phone no problem and it's made of that grippy rubber material.

My only disappointment - and this could just be coz I didn't read the description thoroughly enough - I expected the cover to be 3D. It isn't thought it's just flat rubber with the tardis printed underneath. It does have very good grip as a result though, so I'm happy in the end.

New Womens Over Knee Long Casual Ladies Thigh High Plain Stretch Fit Cotton Overknee Socks Burgundy Maroon
Offered by Accessorise Extras Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine for price, 19 May 2014

Overall, perfectly acceptable for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3