Profile for paula charles > Reviews

paula charles

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Intex Dive Rings 55501 & Play Sticks 55504 Double Pack
Intex Dive Rings 55501 & Play Sticks 55504 Double Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars the sticks are great, but the rings broke within 24 hours of ..., 21 Nov 2014
the sticks are great, but the rings broke within 24 hours of opening, as soon as they are dropped (by a 4 year old so not a great height) the white weight snapped of. Expected better from Intex. So I would recommend the sticks as kids loads of fun with them, but not the rings.

New Samsung Galaxy S5 Faux Leather Flip Case Wallet Cover Holster Qubits (Galaxy i9600) The Keep Talking Shop® Accessories (Red)
Offered by Keep Talking Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't sure what the quality would be like, but I am really happy with it, 21 Nov 2014
when I brought this, I wasn't sure what the quality would be like, but I am really happy with it, excellent materials used, very well made, Fits my phone perfectly, Very fast delivery, arrived early, I highly recommend the product and the company.

White 16 inch Oscillating Pedestal (Stand) Fan
White 16 inch Oscillating Pedestal (Stand) Fan
Offered by Oypla

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 28 July 2014
Very fast delivery, ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday, Great product, easy to put together and use, height adjustable, would buy another one,

Sugared Almonds Wedding Favours 3 Kilo Bag
Sugared Almonds Wedding Favours 3 Kilo Bag
Offered by Quasaro

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 14 July 2014
Excellent quality, excellent for wedding and party favours. I used them for 21st birthday favours, and put some in dishes around the hall. would buy these again, highly recommend

Fluttering Butterfly Spring Wand
Fluttering Butterfly Spring Wand
Offered by AlterEGlow

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and seller, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Fluttering Butterfly Spring Wand
These were excellent value for money, very fast delivery, will use them again, I highly recommend you use alterglow if you are looking for wands and all things glowing.

Butterfly Wand

20 x Eunicell CR1220 Lithium Button Cell Battery Batteries 3V
20 x Eunicell CR1220 Lithium Button Cell Battery Batteries 3V
Offered by Phoenix Power Equipment Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 14 Jun 2014
Excellent value and very fast delivery

Angie Panda(TM) Cute Disney Cartoon Pattern Folio PU Leather Case Cover Stand For Samsung Galaxy S5 Wallet Design with Card Slot (Stitch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wont use them aain, 3 Jun 2014
Ordered this and was told when it would arrive, when it have arrived several days after I had to e-mail them to find out were it was, at that time it still hadn't left china, I had to e-mail a few times as that was the only way to get info, because they didn't get in touch with me, when it eventually arrived the cover had a couple of minor scratches on it. It certainly isn't worth the money, you can get just as good in the 99p store. Don't waste your money

x 60 Personalised Mini Love Heart Sweet wrappers Birthday Any Age Name Added
x 60 Personalised Mini Love Heart Sweet wrappers Birthday Any Age Name Added

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 27 May 2014
This is an absolutely brilliant product, Once I got the hang of using them (or should I say once my husband came in and laughed at me for being thick lol) , it was very easy to do, they look great just put in a bowl on the table or in favour bags as I've done. I highly recommend these and the seller. I've already ordered more from Krafty Bagz, and will use them in the future. Thank you for a brilliant product.

Personalised 10mm x 2m Wedding Favour Gift Ribbon
Personalised 10mm x 2m Wedding Favour Gift Ribbon
Offered by A1 Personalised Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent Value, 21 May 2014
These are great value for money, they good quality ribbon, and very clear text on them, highly recommend these, they are great for wrapping presents or using as ties on favours.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4