Profile for James Hall > Reviews

Content by James Hall

James Hall (cleveland uk)

Page: 1 | 2
New 5 Piece Hose Pipe Adapter - Includes Adjustable Spray Nozzle, 2 Adaptors, 2 Tap adaptors
Offered by Pets Funky

1.0 out of 5 stars Go elsewhere, 6 July 2014
Cheap and nasty , can buy the same set in discount uk for less , por quality threads on all attachments go for something a little more pricey or call into a hardware store to see exactly what your getting for your money.

Grown Ups 2 [DVD] [2013]
Grown Ups 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Grown Ups 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Fantastic film , good fun as always with this follow up.

For Nokia Lumia 520 Dark Skeleton Grim Reaper Skull Pictorial PU Leather Magnetic Wallet Flip Case Protection Cover Pouch + 2X Guards

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 July 2014
Great phone case, print on case is very good and I have no problems with it the only small moan is that you have to have case open to charge it up, there is no hole in case to charge phone .

"I'm Not Insane, My Mother Had Me Tested!", Big Bang Theory Inspired Men's Printed T-Shirt L Azure/Black
Offered by Print Wear Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, 6 July 2014
Top came in good time and looks great , however after a couple of weeks it already has holes under the arms at seams .

Continental MTB 26 - 26 x 1.75 - 2.5" Presta Valve
Continental MTB 26 - 26 x 1.75 - 2.5" Presta Valve
Offered by UK Bike Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inner tubes, 12 Mar 2014
Picked these out of the many for sale because they are a well known make , easy to fit and I've had no problems with them in the short time they've been on .

Berghaus Technical T  Short  Sleeve Crew  Neck  Black - Large
Berghaus Technical T Short Sleeve Crew Neck Black - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Stinks, 6 Mar 2014
Very fast delivery , item was well packed . Used t shirt for walking and found it very comfy and light . Used top for a gym session and it stunk I can train for hours in my other tops but after 30 min in this had to make a sharp exit . For hanging around the house and light walking ex for anything more active you may as we'll roll in dog crap before you start.

Kendal Mint Cake Frogs
Kendal Mint Cake Frogs
Offered by Candy Hero

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kendal Mint Cake Frogs (Misc.)
What more can I say , once I opened these and passed them around the family well I need to order some more.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Dec 2013
Used the product years ago , it was great then and it still is . Used with a good stiff brush shifts everything .

Abducted
Abducted
by Charlene Lunnon

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Abducted (Paperback)
This is not what I read normally so can't rate it against any other books , just not for me .

Clif Bar Crunchy Peanut Butter (Box of 12)
Clif Bar Crunchy Peanut Butter (Box of 12)
Offered by Bot's World

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 17 Jun 2013
I have been using gels for years , thought I would go with these because of the good reviews. I do loads of biking and ultras (running ) they are hard to get down , and also taste crap , total waste of money . I'm now back on gels and hikers bake. If money's no object then you may as well waste it on these just to see how bad they are. I have now given them away to my fellow runners and I'm waiting to hear what they say . In short I wasted my money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2013 12:14 PM GMT