Profile for HAPPYSHOPPER > Reviews

Content by HAPPYSHOPPER

HAPPYSHOPPER

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Ladies Fleece Ballerina Slippers With Bow (UK 7-8, Light Brown)
Ladies Fleece Ballerina Slippers With Bow (UK 7-8, Light Brown)
Offered by Zest Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality vs price, 24 Aug. 2015
I am a size 8 and these just fit but because of that, my toes are rubbing on the inner stitching joining sole to top of slipper and it is very rough. These are not cheap ballerina slippers, so am somewhat disappointed with quality. They are warm though but will have to put them away for winter when I wear socks as well. I would not buy again, especially in my sizing,.

Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- 39" Single length Rod
Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- 39" Single length Rod
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT but....., 24 Aug. 2015
I love it. It is so well made, it has me mesmerised and playing with it often. Looks and sounds like a bird flying. Great instructions for play. However, I bought it for my cat and she is terrified of it. As soon as I get it out off she runs. I am gutted. I have tried everything to entice her to play with it but no way is she having any of it. I have to say she is an indoor cat and the only live animals she ever chases are flys and spiders so this toy flying around probably seems huge. I will continue to engage her to enjoy this fab toy as I am sure once she gets over her nerves she will love it. For the owner, its brilliant and even though my fussy feline has turned her nose up, I recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2015 10:25 AM BST

Cat collar diamante safety elastic buckle bell kitten bling (Purple)
Cat collar diamante safety elastic buckle bell kitten bling (Purple)
Offered by Stylish Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Functional, 24 Aug. 2015
Lovely, well made and fits my petite cat well. The bell is good and jingles loudly and the dimantes appear to be well fixed. It looks smart and was accepted without problems from my often fussy cat. Recommend. Fast delivery too.

Portable Cushioned Laptop Computer Writing Homework Lap Tray Desk Table - Pink
Portable Cushioned Laptop Computer Writing Homework Lap Tray Desk Table - Pink
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST THE TICKET, 24 Aug. 2015
This is an excellent item, it arrived super quickly too which is always a bonus. It is well made, lovely colour, the bottom is made of bean bag cushioning which allows you to tilt it. It is a really good size and as I purchased it for adult colouring, holds my book, lots of different pens, glasses etc. I have no negatives to say and consider it to be great value for money. Definately recommend.

ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml
ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 16 Aug. 2015
Costly for a heat protector and had big hopes for it. It seems to be making my hair more unmanageable and heavy. I will continue with it but will not buy again.

5-Pack Extra Extra Large Tena Washable Fix Pants - Holds incontinence pads in place!
Offered by Care Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars CANNOT RECOMMEND ENOUGH, 16 Aug. 2015
These are excellent quality, hold pads in place and since purchased no leakage. Easy to wash and quick drying. Made life much easier in terms of no wet bedding. Good sizing, xxl fit ladies size 26 with ease. Cannot recommend enough.

Dream Cities: Colouring for mindfulness
Dream Cities: Colouring for mindfulness
by Rosie Goodwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 9 Aug. 2015
What lovely adult colouring books. So nicely presented and very large with oudles of pictures to colour. I recommend 100%.
You can use felt tip pens, they do not come through the paper onto overleaf picture. You will also need some fine liners too as there is a lot of intricate colouring to do that normal pens/pencils will struggle with. Hope this helps.

The Magical City
The Magical City
by Lizzie Mary Cullen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Magical City (Paperback)

Cat Charmer (Colour may vary)
Cat Charmer (Colour may vary)
Offered by Happy Dog Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous yet so simple, 9 Aug. 2015
My cat absolutely loves this. It is so simple but really effective. Bendable stick and long floaty 'charmer' made of bright colours. She took to it immediately playing, chasing, jumping, biting....you name it she does it with this toy. I like playing with it too as you can swish it about in all sorts of ways. I would say this is a toy for owner and cat as my cat in her excitement does sometimes get tangled and needs my help to get free. She just loves it so top marks from me.

Ethical Pet Colorful Springs Wide 10 Pk
Ethical Pet Colorful Springs Wide 10 Pk
Offered by Happy Dog Place

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and wasted on my feline, 6 Aug. 2015
Oh to have a less fussy cat! My cat looked, sniffed and left well alone. They have been on the floor now for a number of days and no amount of enticing is working. I will leave for another week but usually once her mind is made up that is that! They are well made but I think they are expensive for what they are which is essentially coiled coloured wire. I am sure as the reviews state many cats love them, just not mine on this occasion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19