Profile for HAPPYSHOPPER > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Crayola Supertips Washable - Pack of 12
Crayola Supertips Washable - Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Tops, 19 Dec 2014
This review is from: Crayola Supertips Washable (Toy)
Good quality crayola pens. I have purchased these before and they last really well, don't smudge and the pack has a good supply of colours.

Emjoi AP-9L Epi Slim Travel Compact Epilator
Emjoi AP-9L Epi Slim Travel Compact Epilator
Offered by Smith & Co

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced, 19 Dec 2014
I was somewhat disappointed with this device. It is small and compact so good for travel etc but I am having mixed results. Sometimes it does not seem to pull very much out without having to go over the area many times which isn't the nicest feeling as it can sting. Definately pull skin to avoid too much pain. An average product. Quick delivery.

Finlux 39FPD274B-T 39" Full HD Smart LED Freeview HD TV
Finlux 39FPD274B-T 39" Full HD Smart LED Freeview HD TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart 'Smart' TV, 19 Dec 2014
Purchased by my son, this was an absolute bargain and is a really smart looking smart tv! He is made up with it and uses its many functions mostly through his xbox. It is a good size, very thin and most of all sturdy. Good remote control too. Well packaged and super fast delivery. TV's are so cheap now especially when such good quality. Recommend strongly.

Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic 10-in-1 Handheld and Steam Mop
Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic 10-in-1 Handheld and Steam Mop

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a steam cleaner, 19 Dec 2014
I purchased a cheap model steamer earlier this year and wasted my money so when this appeared in the Christmas sales I thought go for it. It arrived quickly and well packaged and I am impressed by the number of tools that fit onboard, small bottle of detergent, glider and floor cloth and window cloth. I have now used this on my floor and it is a far superior product than the one I had which cost just slightly less than I paid for this. It has brought my kitchen floor up lovely and my wet floor bathroom. I have tested the window cleaner attachment on my tiles and it has brought them up lovely too, shiny and clean. So much you can do with this cleaner and I will continue to clean.

Brabantia 357183 Deluxe White Universal Can Tin Opener
Brabantia 357183 Deluxe White Universal Can Tin Opener
Offered by Selectric London Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 19 Dec 2014
Having struggled for a few weeks with a tin opener on its way out, this brabantia model is a joy to use. It is so easy, effortless control and the lid is off. Can't believe I am excited about a tin opener but it is probably the best I have used. Great delivery as usual by Amazon.

Kipling Women's Reth S Shoulder Bag K13549511 True Blue
Kipling Women's Reth S Shoulder Bag K13549511 True Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST THE TICKET, 19 Dec 2014
I love kipling and when I saw this is one of the Christmas flash sales I had to have hit. So glad I did. It is a good size, holding my mobile, large kipling purse, shopping bag, diary, ipad, umbrella and a few more bits. Lots of pockets inside and out (usual key chain) and a good length cross body strap. I want another one now in a different colour.

The East India Company Butter Shortbread and Clotted Cream Biscuits 150 g
The East India Company Butter Shortbread and Clotted Cream Biscuits 150 g

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 19 Dec 2014
These were bought in the flash sale at nearly half price but still quite expensive for the size of the product. Not tasted at xmas gift but glad I did not pay full price.

5 x Shisha Pen CE4 E Clearomizer Cigarette Atomizer Atomiser High Quality Ego
5 x Shisha Pen CE4 E Clearomizer Cigarette Atomizer Atomiser High Quality Ego
Offered by tanco Impex

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY, 19 Dec 2014
These are good quality atomisers that have lasted me well. They stay 'smooth' tasting for a good length of time unlike some atomisers. The seller shipped immediately and I would recommend.

Bassetts Jelly Babies Novelty Jar 570g
Bassetts Jelly Babies Novelty Jar 570g
Offered by hollywood nites

5.0 out of 5 stars TWO IN ONE, 19 Dec 2014
Fairly good sized tin that is going to be a stocking filler and once the babies are eaten it will be a good storage box. Arrived extremely quickly for the time of year.

Thomas Flintham's a Stroll in London (Pictura)
Thomas Flintham's a Stroll in London (Pictura)
by Thomas Flintham

5.0 out of 5 stars A walk to remember, 16 Dec 2014
The pictura range is excellent for the older child or adult colourer. I am an adult who really enjoyed the stroll through London, lots of intricate colouring in, all laid out in one continuous book. All the landmarks of London to see. Quite quirky in parts which brings a smile to your face. Once I picked this up I could not put it down and have since purchased more. Great value for money and if you wish, can be saved and stored easily. Buy it.....you won't be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10