Profile for HAPPYSHOPPER > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Purina One Sensitive Turkey and Rice 800 g, Pack of 4
Purina One Sensitive Turkey and Rice 800 g, Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars SO FAR SO GOOD, 24 Feb. 2015
I have a very fussy cat who constantly changes her mind about what she likes to eat. So I thought I would give this a go. I was surprised that she took to it straight away and seems to be eating more now. It is small brown biscuits but they certainly seem to attract my cat and I know the make is good quality. Fingers crossed it will last.

Ferplast Lindo Cat and Dog Bowls with Tray, 44.5 x 34 x 7 cm, 0.6 Liter, Red
Ferplast Lindo Cat and Dog Bowls with Tray, 44.5 x 34 x 7 cm, 0.6 Liter, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 24 Feb. 2015
Excellent value for money! This looks better than on picture and not cheap looking at all. Took my cat a few days to get to use it properly as she is very fussy but now no problems. Holds good amount of food and water. Does not slip as non slip pads come with it. Easy to clean with a quick wipe around and whats more.....floor stays clean. Wish I had bought one sooner.

Trendy Black Cat Food Tin (supplied empty).
Trendy Black Cat Food Tin (supplied empty).
Offered by Oak Tree Homeware & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy Cat Food Container, 24 Feb. 2015
Great storage container, excellent size which holds plenty of cat food. Although lid is not 'sealed', it fits snugly and food stays fresh. Looks good too. Good delivery and well packaged. Recommended.

MILANI Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows - Fashionista Pinks
MILANI Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows - Fashionista Pinks
Offered by Lippy GaGa Cosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars CUTE PALETTE, 24 Feb. 2015
Really nice colours that are not 'in your face' but blendable and give a more 'natural' look. Fast delivery and well packaged, another yes for Milani from me.

Milani Illuminating Face Powder, Beauty's Touch
Milani Illuminating Face Powder, Beauty's Touch

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and Glowng, 12 Feb. 2015
Wasn't sure when I first opened this. The colours do appear quite bright and I though I would end up with bright pink streaks. Not so, follow directions and it gives a lovely glow to your skin. I have also used it as a blusher by building the colour. Amazing value but then I love Milani products for price and quality.

Milani Brow Fix, Dark
Milani Brow Fix, Dark

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Marks, 12 Feb. 2015
Excellent product, cute case with two brushes, small tweezers and a mirror. I have used it a few times and no problem with casing breaking or difficult to open. Goes on really well, great for dark brown/near black brows. Gives a realistic appearance and it is hard to tell you are wearing eye brow colour. Love it, love Milani.

Staedtler Noris Club Double Ended Fibre Tips (Pack of 10) 320NWP10
Staedtler Noris Club Double Ended Fibre Tips (Pack of 10) 320NWP10

4.0 out of 5 stars The Bizz, 31 Jan. 2015
Great price, fat and thin nibs, nice colours, work well and a good brand. What more could you want.

Pictura 10: Traffic
Pictura 10: Traffic
by Mattias Adolfsson

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Pictura 10: Traffic (Paperback)
I am a firm fan of pictura, this one is excellent with great intricate drawing throughout. Quirky in places but giving hours of fun/relaxation. For an older child or adult colourer. I bought one of these and have now completed five. They are sooo good and keep me, as an adult colourer, relaxed for hours. Try you won't be disappointed. If you want to see the whole range and the full pull out version where you can see the whole book look on pictura website.

Sunoptic R11D Purple Patterned Arms Reading Glasses - Strength +2.50 Including Soft Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars SNAZZY SPECS, 31 Jan. 2015
I was unsure about these but thought I would give them a go. They are really attractive, colour purple is lovely, come with a fancy pouch for protection and the lense is perspex. Hinge works and they fit my big head well. My son says I look intelligent in them. Most importantly, they work. I chose magnify x 2.5 and it is brilliant for close work making everything so much clearer. I now fancy another pair to keep in my bag and will order soon. Great buy.

Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Gold Bracelet 4377.71

5.0 out of 5 stars SPECIAL WATCH, 27 Jan. 2015
Top watch that looks much more expensive. Had for a year now and still going strong with no tarnishing. Battery still working too. Fits large wrist as mine is 21cm so if you are smaller wristed then you will have to have alterred. Excellent purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13