Profile for HAPPYSHOPPER > Reviews

Modern Stripe Rug Red Black Hall Runner 60cm x 220cm
Modern Stripe Rug Red Black Hall Runner 60cm x 220cm
Offered by rugsite

5.0 out of 5 stars Was really pleased with this rug runner, 26 Mar. 2015
Was really pleased with this rug runner. The quality is very good and the colours are bright and draw your eye immediately to the rug when entering the room. I have this in my narrow kitchen which is decorated/accessorised in the same colours...looks lovely. A good buy and a great price too.

Harris 1-inch No Loss Paint Brush
Harris 1-inch No Loss Paint Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing Paint Brush, 20 Mar. 2015
Harris paint brushes never disappoint and this one is just the ticket. Excellent quality, easy to clean and would buy again.

5 part Harris taskmasters paint pad set tray & pads
5 part Harris taskmasters paint pad set tray & pads
Offered by First Choice Hardware

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not for me, 20 Mar. 2015
I have used this set and it is of good quality and does the job. Not sure I am using it right though as it is not even when I paint...me I think. I have turned back to brush for a better finish.

Plastic Storm Pegs - Heavy Duty Pegs In Assorted Colours (Pack of 40)
Plastic Storm Pegs - Heavy Duty Pegs In Assorted Colours (Pack of 40)
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars IMPRESSIVE PEGS, 20 Mar. 2015
When I opened these pegs, I thought they looked cheap and would not last. However, when I got them out of their packaging they were actually very good quality and after pegging out the washing, I was pleased with their strength and design. They are very versatile and easily hang thick bath mat. The colours I received were pale pink and pale blue. Delivery was good and overall I am very happy with purchase and these pegs are worth that bit extra.

Polycell MSWPA10R Maximum Strength Wallpaper Paste
Polycell MSWPA10R Maximum Strength Wallpaper Paste

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wallpaper Glue, 11 Mar. 2015
Used this before so know that it hangs well and keeps paper up and in place. Fast delivery.

L.G Harris 80606 6-inch Taskmaster Emulsion Brush
L.G Harris 80606 6-inch Taskmaster Emulsion Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Emulsion Brush, 11 Mar. 2015
This is probably the best emulsion brush I have ever had. It is a great size and sturdy handle. The bristles do not fall out all the time and it covers well and a large area quickly. I have tried rollers but find them too messy splattering fine paint everywhere. This is a great alternative and I would buy again. Fast delivery and well packaged.

Avery Self Adhesive Sticky Back Plastic Sign Vinyl 2m x 61cm Roll (Gloss Black)
Avery Self Adhesive Sticky Back Plastic Sign Vinyl 2m x 61cm Roll (Gloss Black)
Offered by Sign Making and Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great covering, 11 Mar. 2015
I ordered 4 of the black plastic and to my surprise it came on one bit roll which I think is much better. I have fitted it over some old kitchen pantry doors x 4 and it looks impressive. Don't know how long it will last but it appears secure. I decorate my small kitchen every year so if it lasts that long I will be happy. Would consider this adhesive plastic for other jobs too. Quick delivery and well packaged.

24 Fine Berol Colour Fibre Tipped pens in wallet
24 Fine Berol Colour Fibre Tipped pens in wallet

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 9 Mar. 2015
These are fairly reasonable felt pens with an average colour selection but I find other top brands to be much better and I have tried most. I would not buy these again and I wanted so much to like them as they are reasonably priced.

Drontal Worming Tablets for Cats (NFA-VPS) 2 Tablets
Drontal Worming Tablets for Cats (NFA-VPS) 2 Tablets
Offered by VetePet

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but...., 9 Mar. 2015
Maybe three stars is not enough as the problem I had with this product was more about getting my cat to take it. Tried crushing and adding to food and she wouldn't have it. Before that I broke the rather bit tablets in two but a nightmare trying to get her to swallow them. I am sure if I had got them down they would have worked but better options out there for stubborn cats.

Pictura: Levi Pinfold's A Medieval Town (Pictura 6 Historical)
Pictura: Levi Pinfold's A Medieval Town (Pictura 6 Historical)
by Levi Pinfold

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused, 9 Mar. 2015
I love Pictura and have completed numerous books. This is somewhat difficult to assess. It is a really lovely drawing but somewhat dark in all ways. Difficult therefore for the colours to show through and some of the pictures could be seen by younger children as a bit 'scary'. Not my favourite but I will complete. I can see that it will be popular with some people, especially if you choose to use pencils but it is not for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14