Profile for nbx88 > Reviews

Content by nbx88

nbx88

CHARGEKEY | Lightning Cable, Key Sized - iPhone 5/5s/5c | NOMAD
CHARGEKEY | Lightning Cable, Key Sized - iPhone 5/5s/5c | NOMAD

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little keyring style charger for any USB socket, 4 Aug. 2014
A great little keyring style charger for any USB socket. Used it several times when no other charger was available and works wonderfully!

Official Xbox One Media Remote (Xbox One)
Official Xbox One Media Remote (Xbox One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what is needed., 15 Mar. 2014
My Xbox One has replaced my dvd player, so to use the games controller is more than frustrating when not playing games. This little media remote provides the perfect accessory for everything else.

It's sturdily built, backlit (controlled by a motion sensor), and small, so doesn't take up too much space and has few buttons (which is a good thing, given that many remotes these days are littered with different things to press). All in all a great purchase and I recommend it to anyone who uses the Xbox as the entertainment device it is touted to be!

Written On The Body
Written On The Body

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting, strange, and thought provoking., 20 May 2013
We are sucked into the world of the narrator - but we never really learn who the narrator is. Man? Woman? We are unable to tell, and when Winterson thinks we may be getting that little bit too comfortable, something is thrown in to unsettle our thoughts and consider whether gender is truly important.

The book is extremely well written, 'personal' (if we can call the 'work' of a fictional narrator such a word) and really does the job that Jeanette Winterson intended - I was lucky enough to attend a lecture given by her on the novel, amongst other things, and it gave great insight into just why she wrote the way she wrote. Experimental was the main word I took away from it.

The strangest plot twist comes right at the end, but I shan't give that away - read for yourself (the English edition, if possible, as in translation it does lose some of its mystery) - highly recommended!

BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer
BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sensitive skin., 15 April 2011
I have very sensitive skin and struggle to wet shave and dry shave. This product is incredible. I own the original iTrim Stubble and it isn't patch on this. The fact it contours to the face makes it a pleasure to use and for me it is completely pain free unlike any other method of shaving I've ever used. Brilliant.