Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "leahroberts123"

Page: 1 | 2
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever
by Marie Kondo

5.0 out of 5 stars Will change how you live in days!, 19 April 2016
Amazing book- In the space of two days i had read the book and de cluttered my house. I already thought I was a tidy person but in hind sight i just cleaned around my mess and never tidied properly- it also made me realise how much I inflicted my clutter on my partner- he is definitely glad i gave this book a read. In a few days it will change how you live- excellent!

Baby Einstein: Baby Mozart Music Festival [DVD]
Baby Einstein: Baby Mozart Music Festival [DVD]
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for those times you just need 20 minutes of peace., 12 Feb. 2015
This DVD is amazing- It caught my baby's attention from him being about 3 months old and he loves it. I use it occasionally when he is unsettled and I need to do jobs, eat etc. He really enjoys it and is engrossed for the full 20 minutes, well worth it for those times when you desperately need quarter of an hour of peace. The DVD itself is nice- has lots of images of traditional toys moving about to mozart music- i don't find it annoying all which is a big plus because a lot of childrens toys have music that is very grating lol! My baby seems very relaxed after and babbles and laughs along to it.

Tots Bots 8-35 lb Easy Fit Hook and Loop Nappy Sixpence Print
Tots Bots 8-35 lb Easy Fit Hook and Loop Nappy Sixpence Print

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these tots bots- bought one initially and couldn't resist ..., 20 Dec. 2014
Love these tots bots- bought one initially and couldn't resist getting all 5- they wash very well and fit lovely, excellent for putting in my nappy bag and make me proud to use cloth nappies :-) Had no leaks as yet, and they dry moderately quickly in comparison to some alternative brands.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

2.0 out of 5 stars ... i worry about him coming forwards and banging something- like most kids toys look very good but once you ..., 20 Dec. 2014
My baby loves the jumparoo but i must admit I was surprised at how rock hard the front of the seat is- i wouldn't have been much effort to pad it and i worry about him coming forwards and banging something- like most kids toys look very good but once you look closely the cost doesn't reflect the quality. Despite this my baby does enjoy it and reaches out for all the toys and interacts with them- good but not worth the full rrp.

Bosch TWK3A034GB Village Kettle, 1.7 L - Red
Bosch TWK3A034GB Village Kettle, 1.7 L - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kettle, 8 Nov. 2014
Lovely robust kettle, boils quickly- what more do you need! I find the lid easy to take off and put on.

Premier Housewares Swiss Cutlery Set - 16-Piece - Red
Premier Housewares Swiss Cutlery Set - 16-Piece - Red
Offered by Prime Furnishing

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice set caution with the knives though!, 8 Nov. 2014
Nice cutley set, just a warning that the knives are very sharp- i cut myself unpacking them, my boyfriend then cut himself washing up. They would not be suitable to give any child- we had our 13 year old nephew staying and didn't dare give him one!

Milton Mini Soother Steriliser (Blue)
Milton Mini Soother Steriliser (Blue)
Offered by Santé Sans Souci

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever little gadget, 8 Nov. 2014
Clever gadget, so good for having when out and about. Very portable. Lots of friends have commented on how clever it is :-) If you are using milton at home just fill gadget with made up milton dont worry about the mini tablets. although i did buy a pack of mini tablets and they last ages.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sleeping Aid, 8 Nov. 2014
My baby loves his pod. His head was sore after birth so was lovely and soft to lay him on. He is nearly 4 months now and still uses it every day. Covers wash well too. Can recommend and will be buying a toddle package.

Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist - Warm Milk and Honey
Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist - Warm Milk and Honey

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasant smell, 18 July 2014
In my opinion this the most pleasant scent of the range, its sweet, mild and lovely. Very well packaged, Nice to use at bedtime or as a general air freshener, and not as harsh smelling as other air fresheners. Packaging is nice enough to give product as a gift.

Clevamama Clevafoam Moses Basket Mattress or Pram Mattress (66cm x 28cm)
Clevamama Clevafoam Moses Basket Mattress or Pram Mattress (66cm x 28cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 27 April 2014
I bought a mattress from Mothercare, but after discovering it was too big bought the Clevemama mattress instead. I can honestly say it feels better in quality than the more expensive one purchased in mothercare. Comes in a lovely zip storage bag. Feels superior quality. Very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2