Profile for bookworm > Reviews

bookworm (dublin, ireland)

Garmin FR60 with Heart Rate Monitor + Footpod - Womens Black
Garmin FR60 with Heart Rate Monitor + Footpod - Womens Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 24 Aug 2011
I was a little wary about spending so much money on this product as I am fairly new to jogging and I wasn't sure if I would keep it up but I have to say it was worth every penny! I do most of my training on a treadmill as I find running on the road particularly tough, especially on the joints. However, I was signed up to do a race series and felt I really needed something to help me pace myself. It was for this reason that I decided to go with this product as it comes with the foot pod which tells you what speed you are running at which helps ensure you don't start off too fast etc. I also like the heart rate monitor and use this to help me train more comfortably. Overall I am very pleased with this product and would recommend it to other people.

Crocs Womens Alice Black 10056-001-044 6 UK
Crocs Womens Alice Black 10056-001-044 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly surprised, 4 Nov 2009
Bought these shoes without really thinking that they would be as comfortable as other reviews had claimed. I was also worried as there had been a couple of bad reviews from other customers. I was surprised at how 'normal' the shoes looked and many people have commented that you would never know they were crocs. They are very comfortable and very lightweight. The reason I dropped one star was that your feet can get a little sweaty if you've had them on all day. Will definately buy more crocs products in the future.