Profile for philipbelfast > Reviews

Content by philipbelfast

philipbelfast

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 10 Jan. 2013
I had completed extensive searching of the net deciding on which ip cam to go for. It's for my property abroad and currently will be used inside viewing through the window. So straight off from research I knew not to bother with infra red night vision as the lights reflect back if viewing through glass.

As its going to be viewing out from a window having movement ability seemed pointless too as its best set stationary beside the window. Finally I wanted one which was as easy to set up as possible so I opted for the Dlink930.

Whilst I know I am going to have to go through the whole thing again when I bring it to my foreign property I wanted to set it up at home to see how difficult/easy it is.

I would say ts quite straight forward as long as you do things in the right order .

The quick set up booklet isn't great but the set up cd certainly takes you through the basics. The first probs I ran into were with setting the email function and calibrating the movement sensor.

Got there in the end and I found it very handy having the full installation manual on my ipad whilst I set the camera up on the laptop.

It is worth the effort. The picture is quite good although there is quite a buzzing if you use the sound.

Overall well pleased and would buy Dlink products again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LG Skype TV Camera, 15 Dec. 2012
I was reticent about buying this because of its cost but I am really glad I did.

Absolutley excellent piece of kit . Very much plug and play so up and running in minutes.

Its also of high quality build and with its magnetic connection easy to fix to the tv. Great buy all round