Profile for cameraman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Roland R-05
Roland R-05

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Roland R-05 (Electronics)
I already have the older Edirol version of this which was

Umbrella PLEMO Classic Black Automatic Folding Travel Rain Umbrellas Auto Open and Close for Men and Women
Offered by PLEMO UK

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 10 Oct. 2015
The umbrella is largely made of light plastic and broke almost immediately. Product returned.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2015 7:56 AM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 16 Dec. 2014
This is a shoddy product.

TAIYO YUDEN DVD-R 16x WHITE FULL FACE INKJET PRINTABLE (100 Stack)
TAIYO YUDEN DVD-R 16x WHITE FULL FACE INKJET PRINTABLE (100 Stack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sept. 2014
Taiyo Yuden are very good quality. It is rare to find a disk which if faulty.

Draper 13785 W/ Dry 20 Litre Vacuum Cleaner, 230 V
Draper 13785 W/ Dry 20 Litre Vacuum Cleaner, 230 V

4.0 out of 5 stars ... have bought two of these and they represent very good value for money, 29 Sept. 2014
i have bought two of these and they represent very good value for money. Excellent suction - but I have not used them to suck up liquids

Vision Media 50 X Amaray Black Double DVD Case
Vision Media 50 X Amaray Black Double DVD Case
Offered by Media Replication

5.0 out of 5 stars Amaray are much better quality than many cheaper boxes, 29 Sept. 2014
Amaray are much better quality than many cheaper boxes. I do a lot of DVD production and I always use these boxes which give a professional look to the woek.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars First iPhone for me, 30 Nov. 2013
I decided to purchase this my first iPhone after considerable thought. I had previously been using a Samsung Galaxy S3 which I really liked, but having got used to the different apple system and functioning of the iphone, I would not wish to return to the Galaxy. The Facetime facility alone is worth the money, allowing amazing picture quality iPhone to iPhone. Thoroughly recommend it.

Park Tool PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
Park Tool PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Stand, 30 Nov. 2013
This stand represents very good value for money. Makes servicing my bike a lot easier. Well made and finished. I would recommend it.

VEO - 2M 8 Pin Charger/Sync Lead cable for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, ipad mini, iphone 5,5C, ipad 4, nano 7,iphone 6,Iphone 6 plus

1.0 out of 5 stars No Sync function, 30 Nov. 2013
This cable allows my iphone 5S to be charged from a mains plug connection, but having tried two of these cables I have discovered that they do not allow the phone to sync with my computer( the cable which apple supplied with the iphone does work with my computer). I think the suppliers should make this clear in the product description.

Exponent Keyboard Drawer Slide Out Design with Wrist Support Includes all Fixing Material Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 Nov. 2013
The product is well made and does the job. I have 2 computers in use but only 1 desktop. I have one keyboard on the desktop and the other underneath the desk,Quite difficult to fix unless you are able to tuen the desk upside-down (which I could not). There is also not a lot of knee-room under the desk once fitted.

Page: 1 | 2