Profile for D > Reviews

Content by D

D

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Easyology Premium Cat Litter Tray Mat - XL Super Size - Best Extra Large Scatter Control Kitty Litter Mats for Cats Tracking Litter Out of Their Box - Soft to the Touch- Elegant for Your Home (Beige)
Offered by Easyology 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, 10 April 2016
Large mat, the colour looks exactly as in the pictures. My cat has been using it for 2 days now and there haven't been any stray pieces of litter outside the litter box at all.

Feliway Diffuser Pack 48ml
Feliway Diffuser Pack 48ml
Offered by VetePet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Feliway Diffuser Pack 48ml (Misc.)
I think Feliway is one of those things that either works really well or not at all depending on the cat, as is the case with most calming products. For my cat it was extremely helpful when I first adopted her and when we moved. She was able to adapt a lot faster and she was a lot calmer. My only criticism is that older versions of this product didn't smell at all but the one I received had a scent, not a bad one just unexpected.

Car Mount / Holder 3 in 1 - TechToDoor 3 in 1 Universal Windscreen Dashboard and Air Vent Car Phone Holder - Universal Adjustable Cradle - Windshield Holder Cradle with Strong Sticky Gel Pad for iPhone 6S/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/SE, Galaxy Note 4/3, Galaxy S5 S6/ S6 Edge/S7/S8 Edge / Nokia / HTC / Sony / Sat Nav / iPod and MP3 Player
Offered by TechToDoor

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the most useful thing I've ever bought, 17 Mar. 2016
I bought a product similar to this recently (different brand) and I was disappointed to find that it kept falling off while I was driving only a week after I got it. This was obviously a huge minus for me. I waited a while to post this review to see if it would happen with this holder as well but his one is so much better. I've had it for months now, it almost never falls off, with the exception of if I have a much heavier case on my phone on a long journey (4+ hours). The suction cup doesn't really leave a mark on the car, so that's positive as well. I think this is great value for money. I'm using an iPhone 6 at the moment and it fits very well regardless of if I use a phone case on or not and I think it would fit most phones.

Teapigs Peppermint Leaves 100 g (Pack of 1, Total 50 Tea Bags)
Teapigs Peppermint Leaves 100 g (Pack of 1, Total 50 Tea Bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars great taste, 17 Mar. 2016
Great peppermint tea!

SECHE VITE DRY FAST TOP COAT (14ml)
SECHE VITE DRY FAST TOP COAT (14ml)
Offered by AMK Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Best top coat ever, 17 Mar. 2016
This does dry very quickly and it always makes my nails look great.

Super Jumbo Straws 9 Inch Clear - Box of 200 | Drinking Straws, Ideal for Milkshakes, Smoothies and Slushies
Offered by Sugarhut

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for smoothies and milkshakes, 17 Mar. 2016
These are great for smoothies! Good value for money.

amazing-trading(TM) 1 Pcs Pet Dog Cat Rabbit Adjustable Nylon Harness Collar Leash
Offered by Happy Pet Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 17 Mar. 2016
Quality was a lot better than I expected considering the price. Colours look great.

Snow Ice Queen Princess Coronation Day Dress Fancy Dress Costume (Children: L)
Snow Ice Queen Princess Coronation Day Dress Fancy Dress Costume (Children: L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 17 Mar. 2016
This dress is beautiful!

Apple MGQJ2ZM/A Silicone Case for Apple iPhone 6 / 6S - Blue
Apple MGQJ2ZM/A Silicone Case for Apple iPhone 6 / 6S - Blue
Offered by Red Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Apple case, 17 Mar. 2016
The colour looks exactly the same as in the picture. Very comfortable case.

Tangle Teezer Brush Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Purple
Tangle Teezer Brush Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Purple
Offered by BUTTON BANDZ INC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 17 Mar. 2016
I have very fine hair that gets tangled at every opportunity. This brush works wonders.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10