Profile for Josh Smith` > Reviews

Content by Josh Smith`

Josh Smith`

ASUS VE247H 24 inch LED Widescreen Full HD 1080p Support with HDMI 2ms Response Time Splendid? Video Intelligence Technology
Price: 129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing picture quality, amazing price!, 25 Sep 2013
This screen works perfectly, and looks absolutely amazing!

It is slightly wobbly, but not so much that it will fall off when you type something on your keyboard, but if you bash your knee on the desk or something, you will notice it's slight wobble.

The sound that comes from the inbuilt speakers is actually not too bad. As long as it's not too loud or it'll start to distort.
When you plug headphones into it, you get a weird buzzing noise through your headphones, so just avoid plugging headphones into the screen. (Plug them directly into your computer/entertainment device instead)

My only real problem with it is, it only has one HDMI port. It has other ports too like; VGA, DVI, etc. But I thought it would have at least 2 HDMI ports. But that's my fault for not doing my research properly. I now have to buy a HDMI switcher, (which allows you to have multiple HDMI sources going into one HDMI port and be able to switch between them) but they're only about 15.

So, all in all, this was a very good buy, very good value for money and I'm very happy with it!

GAMING PC INTEL i7 3770k 3rd Generation Quad Core 4x3,5GHz - 1000GB HDD - 16GB DDR3 (1333 MHz) - DVD Writer - Grafik GeForce GTX560 Ti (1024MB DDR5-VGA-DVI-HDMI-DirectX 11) - Audio - 6xUSB 2.0 - 2xUSB 3.0 - LAN - 650W - Cardreader - Wireless LAN (USB/150MBit) - 1xeSATA - 3xLED fan - Windows7 Home Premium 64Bit (DVD a.Lizenzkey) - COMPUTER
Offered by BEDIR SHOP
Price: 784.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Machine. Amazing Price, 25 Sep 2013
I bought this PC to play games, and to produce video work for my college class. I went for the version with the best specs, (bottom choice on the list) and I couldn't be happier.

As for gaming, this thing gives me a constant 100+ FPS when having a recording program open. And I've seen it go as high as 700+ FPS (on Minecraft) when not recording. I can run pretty much everything on ultra high graphic settings and not need to worry about frame drop, etc.

For my video work, I was a little worried that it wouldn't do what I wanted it to do.
When you produce video work, you do something called rendering. Rendering is basically compressing all the files you just put together in your editing program into one, final video. This can be very stressful on your computer and can take hours, (but usually about 5x-6x the time it would take for the video to play from start to finish, so a 10 minute video, on an average computer, would take about 1 hour to render) depending on the file type you render in, and how good your computer is.
Well I had no need to worry, because this thing takes less time to render the video, than the video takes to play from start to finish! (So a 10 minute video, takes about 8-9 minutes to render) It also comes out of rendering in absolutely beautiful quality.

If you're thinking about buying this, then stop thinking and just get it already!
It's VERY cheap for how good it is. My friend has an 'Acer Predator' which he got for about 2000. This PC is double the power of his, at less than half the price.
Definitely some of the best money I've ever spent.

Thank you, Bedir Shop!