Profile for Sue > Reviews

Tedim Ultra Slim/Small Wireless Mouse for Apple Mac Book/Laptop - Black
Tedim Ultra Slim/Small Wireless Mouse for Apple Mac Book/Laptop - Black
Price: 10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mouse, 1 April 2014
I wanted a mouse to use with my tablet, so wanted something lightweight and easy to carry. It's slim design is perfect for my hands and the scroll wheel also works on my tablet, whereas my normal computer wireless mouse didn't! So I think the design must incorporate people who want to use it on tablets, as well as laptops etc.
It's a lovely design and very easy to use. Simply plug and play and you're set. It's also very reasonably priced. I have no hesitation in recommending this product.

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter 200ml
The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter 200ml
Offered by Real Deal Store
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut body butter, 12 Jan 2014
I bought this before from Bodyshop directly. It's of great quality, smells gorgeous and is easily absorbed into the skin, not leaving any greasy after feel!
I recommend it.

Billy Elliot [DVD] [2000]
Billy Elliot [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Jamie Bell
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as present, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Billy Elliot [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
I bought this for my mum, who has watched it and loves the film.
I've heard no complaints and she was chuffed that I could get it delivered to her house directly.
As far as I know, everything is fine.

Trust MUI Wireless Mouse for Windows 8, Grey
Trust MUI Wireless Mouse for Windows 8, Grey
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Dec 2013
I bought this especially for my daughter's new laptop as she doesn't like the internal pad. It's very well made, of course works perfectly with Windows 8 as it's designed to do (a lot of wireless 'mice' don't).
It's solidly built, feels good in the hand, very responsive and good quality. I highly recommend it.

Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml
Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Water chlorine remover, 21 Oct 2013
I've kept fish for years and have always used this make to dechlorinate the water before partial water changes.
I bought a larger amount this time as it works out cheaper than buying smaller bottles continually (I have a large tank).
Absolutely as it should be, I recommend.

Plug-in 6/12V 500mA lead acid battery charger
Plug-in 6/12V 500mA lead acid battery charger
Offered by In21 Direct
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 or 12 volt battery charger, 21 Oct 2013
Works fine, took ages to charge the new battery I bought with it, but that was because it was completely flat. But does the job eventually. I use it to charge the battery for an electric fence.
Seems fine to me.

HQ 6V 10Ah Universal Sealed Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery
HQ 6V 10Ah Universal Sealed Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery
Price: 12.71

4.0 out of 5 stars 6 volt battery, 21 Oct 2013
It works fine, although at first I thought it was broken. They must be delivered COMPLETELY flat as it took about 2 days to charge up! But now charged, it works fine. I use it for an electric fence.
Apart from taking ages to charge initially, I recommend it.

Submersible Aquarium Water Pump 1000 Litres per Hour
Submersible Aquarium Water Pump 1000 Litres per Hour

4.0 out of 5 stars I use for aquarium, 21 Oct 2013
Works absolutely fine, I'm a bit dubious about whether it could really pump 1000 litres/hour, but I have been pumping to a slightly higher level than the 1.5 metres mentioned.
I use it to refill my aquarium after partial water changes, with the time it takes to treat the water and bring to right temperature etc., it probably takes me half an hour to change about 100 litres. But a lot of that is me to and fro-ing with necessary prep.
I recommend it though, definitely.

Tetra Safestart 250ml
Tetra Safestart 250ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Tetra safe start, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Tetra Safestart 250ml (Misc.)
As far as I can tell it helps the tank, I've been using it to help condition water after partial water changes for nitrates. I haven't tried to 'seed' an uncycled tank with it, so don't know how effective that would be.
My only complaint is, it should have quantity measurements in both European units as well as American. Just for those who don't know an American gallon is slightly smaller - (30 American gallons equals 25 British gallons). A litre is the same in whichever country!
I recommend it for the upkeep of a healthy cycled tank.

EARLYBIRD SAVINGS TSA 3 Combination Travel Suitcase Luggage Padlock Lock Coded Lock
Offered by Early Bird Savings
Price: 2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Padlocks, 21 Sep 2013
I bought these for luggage locks. I like the way that customs has a master key, so wouldn't need to cut them off to inspect your luggage should they wish.

They're easy to set and strong enough for the job. Obviously if someone wants to get in your suitcase they will, but these are a deterrent and would, (I like to think), encourage a thief to try elsewhere. I think they're good for the price and are far better than some of the nasty cheaper equivalents.

Page: 1 | 2