Profile for Sue > Reviews

Regatta Girl's Blissfull Insulated Jacket - Beetroot, 32 Inch
Regatta Girl's Blissfull Insulated Jacket - Beetroot, 32 Inch
Offered by Great Outdoors Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coat, 11 Oct 2014
Bought for my daughter for those nasty winter rainy days.
Yes, it's a good coat and does it's job, it's lovely and warm and of course waterproof. I recommend it!

Fine Elements Hand Blender, 200 Watt, White
Fine Elements Hand Blender, 200 Watt, White
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine for smaller jobs like soup., 8 Sep 2014
Great hand blender for the price, I bought for making soups and it does the job!

Ladies Silver Character Stage Showtime Dance Shoes All Sizes 1.5" Heel By Katz Dancewear (Ladies Size UK 4)
Offered by Katz Dancewear

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely glitzy pair of shoes., 8 Sep 2014
I bought these shoes for my eleven year old daughter to attend her brother's wedding. They are her first pair of 'high heels'.
She wore them all day and they were very comfortable. They look beautiful. I was very pleased with them, and more importantly, she loved them.

Tedim Ultra Slim/Small Wireless Mouse for Apple Mac Book/Laptop - Black
Tedim Ultra Slim/Small Wireless Mouse for Apple Mac Book/Laptop - Black
Offered by Shop4yoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mouse, 1 April 2014
I wanted a mouse to use with my tablet, so wanted something lightweight and easy to carry. It's slim design is perfect for my hands and the scroll wheel also works on my tablet, whereas my normal computer wireless mouse didn't! So I think the design must incorporate people who want to use it on tablets, as well as laptops etc.
It's a lovely design and very easy to use. Simply plug and play and you're set. It's also very reasonably priced. I have no hesitation in recommending this product.

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter 200ml
The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter 200ml
Offered by joshannah777

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut body butter, 12 Jan 2014
I bought this before from Bodyshop directly. It's of great quality, smells gorgeous and is easily absorbed into the skin, not leaving any greasy after feel!
I recommend it.

Billy Elliot [DVD] [2000]
Billy Elliot [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Jamie Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as present, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Billy Elliot [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
I bought this for my mum, who has watched it and loves the film.
I've heard no complaints and she was chuffed that I could get it delivered to her house directly.
As far as I know, everything is fine.

Trust MUI Wireless Mouse for Windows 8, Grey
Trust MUI Wireless Mouse for Windows 8, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Dec 2013
I bought this especially for my daughter's new laptop as she doesn't like the internal pad. It's very well made, of course works perfectly with Windows 8 as it's designed to do (a lot of wireless 'mice' don't).
It's solidly built, feels good in the hand, very responsive and good quality. I highly recommend it.

Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml
Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Water chlorine remover, 21 Oct 2013
I've kept fish for years and have always used this make to dechlorinate the water before partial water changes.
I bought a larger amount this time as it works out cheaper than buying smaller bottles continually (I have a large tank).
Absolutely as it should be, I recommend.

Plug-in 6/12V 500mA lead acid battery charger
Plug-in 6/12V 500mA lead acid battery charger
Offered by In21 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 or 12 volt battery charger, 21 Oct 2013
Works fine, took ages to charge the new battery I bought with it, but that was because it was completely flat. But does the job eventually. I use it to charge the battery for an electric fence.
Seems fine to me.

HQ 6V 10Ah Universal Sealed Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery
HQ 6V 10Ah Universal Sealed Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery

4.0 out of 5 stars 6 volt battery, 21 Oct 2013
It works fine, although at first I thought it was broken. They must be delivered COMPLETELY flat as it took about 2 days to charge up! But now charged, it works fine. I use it for an electric fence.
Apart from taking ages to charge initially, I recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3