Profile for Kaz Reynolds > Reviews

Kaz Reynolds

Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew
Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew
by Ellen Notbohm

5.0 out of 5 stars everybody involved in an autistic childs life should read this!!, 16 May 2011
My son is 8, and autistic. I have been on many courses and involved in some fabulous workshops related to children on the spectrum, (being as I work in education) However this book should be given to parents/careas and other professionals, as it shows & helps everyone to understand the complex minds & needs of the actual child. If I am honest I think some of the so called 'proffesionals' could do with reading this book & making a few notes!!!!!
An excellent book!

Siblings: The Autism Spectrum Through Our Eyes
Siblings: The Autism Spectrum Through Our Eyes
by Jane Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Helping to make the siblings of autistic children feel less alone!, 16 May 2011
I have often thought that this type of book needed to be published, and so was very happy to find that it had. My nine year old daughter is the older sister of my autistic 8 year old boy. She often uses the phrases every parent with an autisic child, and other children dreads....'you do more with them', 'why does he always get'......so after reading this book, I have felt that Our daughter knows she isnt the only one hurting, and that it isnt easy for him either.....but yet her feelings are normal, and understood. She is excellent with him anyways, but this book has helped her realise how important her role to him is.
I would certainly recommend this book.

My Brother is Autistic (Let's Talk About It!) (Let's Talk About It!)
My Brother is Autistic (Let's Talk About It!) (Let's Talk About It!)
by Jennifer Moore-Mallinos

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Helping others to understand., 16 May 2011
A great education for children, (not just the siblings) who are in contact with children on the spectrum. I would certainly recommend this book.

Toy Story Alien Go Glow Pal
Toy Story Alien Go Glow Pal
Offered by Discount Hut.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what its described as. Good fun for any toy story lover!, 16 May 2011
This review is from: Toy Story Alien Go Glow Pal (Toy)
This was picked by my son for his birthday. I'd never seen it advertised before, and so was unsure what to expect really. It is a 2011, 'toy story', 'glowworm'.......(showing my age now!!)
My son loves it, and puts it on in his room each night before he goes to sleep. It is well made, and sturdy, good value for money & arrived pretty quickly.
My only fault would be that the light only stays on for seconds, but these things always do, and it was to be expected.
Great toy though, I would recommend it for any toy story lover!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2011 2:29 PM BST