Profile for KarnageKay > Reviews

Ultimate Logo Quiz
Ultimate Logo Quiz
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ultimate Logo Quiz (App)
Really enjoyed this game from when i downloaded it to my kindle. there are loads of games like this online but this one i thought was pretty good.

Vampire Shift (Book One) (Kiera Hudson Series One 1)
Vampire Shift (Book One) (Kiera Hudson Series One 1)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this, 28 Jun 2013
I really like this book. Was recommended to me as i bought another vampire novel. I am gunna buy all of the Tim O'Rourke novels in this series.

Hidden Object - Puss in Boots
Hidden Object - Puss in Boots
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, 28 Jun 2013
Great game for kids, you are unable to save the game if you go back to your main menu on your kindle or ipad. once you finish the levels its doesnt give anymore so you can only start the whole thing again.

Moon Spell (The Tale of Lunarmorte Book 1)
Moon Spell (The Tale of Lunarmorte Book 1)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 28 Jun 2013
I downloaded this to my kindle as i had bought the shiver novel and this was featured as a recommendation. I didnt think i would like it but i really enjoyed it.

South Park - Season 2 (re-pack) [DVD]
South Park - Season 2 (re-pack) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Stone
Price: 9.03

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 28 Jun 2013
if you like family guy and american dad then you'll love this. south park is one of my favourite tv series.

South Park - Season 3 (re-pack) [DVD]
South Park - Season 3 (re-pack) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Trey Parker
Price: 8.25

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 28 Jun 2013
If you like family guy and american dad then you'll love this south park dvd. Season three has some of my favourite episodes from the epic series.

Dragon Keeper (The Rain Wild Chronicles, Book 1)
Dragon Keeper (The Rain Wild Chronicles, Book 1)
by Robin Hobb
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 28 Jun 2013
This book was recommended to me by amazon as i had bought Game of Throne's novel and tv series. I have never read a book by Robin hobb before. My partner has though and he has most of her novels. So excited to start reading this.

The Heretic Queen
The Heretic Queen
by Michelle Moran
Price: 5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Heretic Queen (Paperback)
I have already read Michelle Moran's Nefertiti and i fell in love. I read Nefertiti twice. So i thought i would buy the next in the series. Very good book. Comes well packaged by amazon.

South Park - Season 1 (re-pack) [DVD]
South Park - Season 1 (re-pack) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Stone
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 9.60

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 28 Jun 2013
South park has been one of my favourite tv series for years. Never seen all of the first season so i bought the dvd and I cant stop watching it. Its sooooo funny. Perfect for anyone who love family guy and american dad.

Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum 30ml
Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum 30ml
Offered by Cosmetics Factory
Price: 11.77

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 28 Jun 2013
This is a very fruity perfume. I thought I would find it sickly but its really really nice. Come's in a cute cat shaped bottle, baby pink colour. Its safely packed in a box by amazon. Its an Eau De Perfum which mean's its the stronger scented than the Eau De Toilette(Eau De Toilette is the watered down version on the perfum). 5 Stars.

Page: 1 | 2