Profile for Chuck > Reviews

Chuck

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kong Moose, Medium/ Large
Kong Moose, Medium/ Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Post-operation rope (minus elk) is very durable., 20 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Kong Moose, Medium/ Large (Misc.)
While it's nothing but the rope left after a few months, it was greatly enjoyed by my Dalmatian puppy. She did rip most of it to pieces and try to eat it, especially the stuffing, fairly quickly, but the rope part is very durable.

Karen Voight Total Body Training Pilates DVD Region 0 worldwide
Karen Voight Total Body Training Pilates DVD Region 0 worldwide
Dvd ~ Karen Voight
Offered by agerasiauk

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't recommend it., 20 Jun. 2016
It's definitely false advertising to call it "total body", it's for legs. And whatever other exercised squeezed don't balance it out nearly well enough to call it "total body". Then, it ends with Voight claiming that doing this - on top of a lot of other leg exercises will get you toned legs, however, the way she puts it, it sounds as if you can skip this all together - as if it's technically an unnecessary step.

After a long break from exercising, I tried this DVD and after finishing it, I didn't feel any burn - or something proving I'd worked out, really. It's also very poor quality and, from my perspective, annoying.

Others might like it, I found it to be a waste of time and money.

Kong Extreme Flyer
Kong Extreme Flyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for outdoor play during summer, 20 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Kong Extreme Flyer (Misc.)
Purchased for some outdoor fun, and my dog loved it. Admittedly she hasn't quite grasped the concept of letting me toss it yet, but she does love running around with it flapping in her mouth - while sporting the patent dalmatian grin. It's not a toy I ever intended to let her use inside, as she prefers to demolish and eat everything she gets her smiling little mouth on - which is why I prefer the Kong rubber toys for her.

The Frisbee isn't thick, but for strictly outdoor play where she won't get the idea to rip in to pieces and eat it, I'd say its perfect. After all, it's a toy meant for tossing, not to be used in tug of war, and from my experience, it works exactly as it should.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Set of 4 V&A William Morris ANEMONE BLACK Bone China MUGS Vintage Inspired
Set of 4 V&A William Morris ANEMONE BLACK Bone China MUGS Vintage Inspired

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 5 Nov. 2014
Beautiful, delicate, quality mugs. I don't have more words than that - they were just what I wanted. The colours on the picture are accurate, the size is good and they're comfortable to hold and drink from.

Trespass Ladies Alissa Waterproof Outdoor Coat Black S,M,L,XL,XXL
Trespass Ladies Alissa Waterproof Outdoor Coat Black S,M,L,XL,XXL

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 5 Nov. 2014
This is by far the best purchase I've made this year. On warmer days, I only use the outer, water proof layer since it's been raining quite heavily lately. On my morning walks, I use both layers as it's pretty cold. It's comfortable, warm, waterproof and just lovely. I would recommend it to anyone.

dr. brandt Glow Overnight Resurfacing Serum 50 g
dr. brandt Glow Overnight Resurfacing Serum 50 g

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and ineffective, 5 Nov. 2014
This is a very expensive product and while I'm sure it has worked for other people, it has not worked for me. I've been using this product daily for the past two months and I don't see any changes - good or bad. To me, paying this much was not worth it. I'm quite certain that there are cheaper options out there that may work.

What I can tell you is that it lasts a long time - that's positive, right? It's lasted me for almost three months now.

Theorising National Cinema
Theorising National Cinema
by Valentina Vitali

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a good book, 31 May 2014
Had to buy it for class, it has the right information. It can be a bit tedious to read from time to time, but I would recommend it to anyone interested in the subject.

GENERATION FASHION NEW LADIES PVC FAUX LEATHER BOMBER ZIP BIKER JACKET WOMENS CROPPED COAT BLACK 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 31 May 2014
It's a gorgeous jacket, my absolute favorite. It does make me look a bit rectangular since it doesn't nip in at the waist. Because of my chest/hips, I have to buy a size 10 while my waist is relatively small in comparison. Nevertheless, this doesn't bother me at all because the jacket is still amazing. It looks like real leather and nothing is over-done, but the details are subtle and gives it some life.

It's definitely recommended.

Lonsdale School Shoulder Flight Bag - Black White
Lonsdale School Shoulder Flight Bag - Black White

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite bag, 16 Mar. 2013
I'm not a handbag kind of person, I find them small and useless - why drag one around when you can fit everything into your pockets? However, I do love books and always, no matter what, bring one with me and Dickens' collective works can be hard to get into a pocket, and even if you manage, the first hand you shake will leave you pants-less.

This is classic, roomy and the padded shoulder strap makes it perfect for carrying those bricks around.

EXTRA ICE Spearmint Sugar Free Chewing Gum 10 Pellets (Pack of 30)
EXTRA ICE Spearmint Sugar Free Chewing Gum 10 Pellets (Pack of 30)
Offered by The Sweet Pot

5.0 out of 5 stars Why buy new packs every other day when you can get this?, 16 Mar. 2013
This is my favorite flavor, it has ruined other gum for me and therefore, I chew a lot of it. This pack is perfect for someone who likes spearmint and wants something that lasts for a while.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4