Profile for A. Butler > Reviews

Content by A. Butler

A. Butler (High Wycombe)

Pioneer SE-CX8-K Superior Club Sound high quality In-ear headphones with vibrating Bass Exciter - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars The MOST thunderous BASS in a earphone I have experienced to date!!!, 4 July 2015
Ok So I have had these over a month and a half now. I am not an audiophile just your average dude that listens to music.

I have to say on days where you want club bass in the middle of your lounge, class, office, park anywhere these certainly perform!

The 'Bass Exciter' IS a gimmick but one that works. The Mids and Lows come at you so differently to how your typical Beats, SkullCandy, Celebrity endorsed earphones etc approach it. These deliver that feeling of being trapped between a thumping club speaker and for that experience they are brilliant. For the highs there a bit tinny and obviously wahed out but not t the point that they are lost which I was quite suprised by. One thing to note is the Bass Exciter obviously only works with mid-high to high volume.

The Design is not going to be to everyones taste they stick out of your ears like no mans business so may need to be bold, ignorant or oblivious to the world around you but hey if your a basshead you dont care. I do like the metal on plastic finish its a kind of similar appraoch like my ie80's. The cable is thick and I would NOT recommend these for gym use as they rub and are awkwward when constantly moving. I removed a star for the fit its not comfortable over long use due to the in ear prong that locks these buds into place and that might not be to everyones taste. Also the cost is a bit much you can get better higher all round quality earphones for the price, however for a unique Bass experience they stand out abve the crowd.

So inconclusion these are probably the oddest, unique, bold approach I have seen to a Bass orientated earphone. I would say for any basshead these are a must! They live up to the hype on the box. They are not over marketed but worth getting in my opinion for days where you want to take the club experience with you wherever you go.

Rotary Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap GS00174/04

5.0 out of 5 stars Very minimalistic subtle beauty, 24 Jan. 2015
Others have said that's watch feels cheap. I think it feels pretty good. Very minimalist in approach. Nicely constructed. Has drawn a few compliments. It keeps time well.

Overall a nice watch and the price I paid at the time below £50 quid bargain.

Check this one out.

TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone (Gray)
TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone (Gray)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowza these things are great!!!, 22 Jan. 2015
Firstly I am no Audiophile I just love and appreciate a good sound.

These are awesome... Period. I already have the Brainwavz R1 Dual dynamic earphones and they are good.

But these bad boys trump them in all aspects. The bass is smooth thumping but controlled and the Highs are sharp and crisp.

They seem to handle all genre's of music. Having burned them in (20 hours+ and still burning) they also have improved in sound stage and overall depth.

Realistically these should be priced between 60 - 150 Pounds. I mean seriously I have paid way more on my Sennhieser IE80's and the sound quality gap is so close.

My advice try them, buy them and enjoy!!!

Ready For Your Love [Feat. MNEK]
Ready For Your Love [Feat. MNEK]

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, 1 Mar. 2014
My mate from back in the day college made this supporting him by buying it.

The tune itself is really really good. I can listen to it all day.

The Hot Enough Vodka Co. 100,000 Scovilles Naga Chilli Vodka, 70cl
The Hot Enough Vodka Co. 100,000 Scovilles Naga Chilli Vodka, 70cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot vodka, 11 Aug. 2012
If you're looking for something that will shock your body... This is the right product for you. It is extremely hot and I do not recommend drinking it regularly because you would be stupid.

Seriously the warning label on the back says enough. It's actually funny the length they go to put you off.

However if you are brave or stupid enough to try it, it is great fun to do once, then after that give to friends or even enemies.

The taste is basically like fire. Naga chillies are not to be taken lightly in fact thinking about it I couldn't taste the vodka.

All in all I DO not recommend this for casual drinkers... I do recommend it for the stupid and ignorant like myself who want a to taste fire and guess what... It. Will burn lol have fun.

Casio G-Shock Men's Digital Watch with Black Resin Strap G-2900F-1VER
Casio G-Shock Men's Digital Watch with Black Resin Strap G-2900F-1VER

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, 4 Jan. 2011
I bought this watch based on a previous model with a full analogue face. I must admit I haven't read the manual so I'm not using this watch to it's full Potential. However it is sensational. It's tough, simple to use, fairly nice design it simply does it's job very well. Apparently the battery is extremely long massive plus points. All in all I highly recommend this product to all.

Sekonda 3220.27 Gents Analogue Strap Watch
Sekonda 3220.27 Gents Analogue Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but excelllent, 29 Sept. 2009
I was drawn to this watch for its price and looks combined. When it came I was shocked at how nice the watch actually was. The picture is good however up close its even better. the watch seems to match various styles of clothing that I wear its very handy for when i'm on shoots to add an aftertouch to a shot. I would recommend this product to all