Profile for Dunner > Reviews

2014 Bunny Suicides Deluxe Diary
by teNeues
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Secret Santa Present, 13 Jan 2014
Bought as a secret Santa present and the recipient was delighted with it. You must own a good sense of humour to appreciate it. It was bigger than expected which was a bonus and durable. Would recommend and will buy in the future again.

The Medea Complex
The Medea Complex
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating Reading!, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Medea Complex (Kindle Edition)
Managed to get this book free via a Facebook Amazon link so I couldn't really refuse! I work in psychiatry myself so was interested from that point of view too. Once you get into the book and get to know the characters then you find it more difficult to put down. The story is good and written in a way that you that you can see the scenery, smell the odours and visualise the characters. It gets more gripping near the end and this is where I couldn't put it down. Yes at times I couldn't read it properly when it was written in the character's local accent and there was a few typos but overall it was a worthy read.

Best Of (Us)
Best Of (Us)
Offered by CP UK And Global LTD
Price: 2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent music from it's time, nostalgic., 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Best Of (Us) (Audio CD)
Bought this for nostalgic reasons, good music, takes me back to the nineties. CD was cheap to buy therefore I didn't mind that it jumped a few times. It was pre used so what did I expect?

Tampa
Tampa
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling read!, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tampa (Kindle Edition)
This book is fascinating and enthralling and I couldn't put it down. Do not read it if you are easily offended or shocked at how the female brain operates in certain individuals. For me, it was fascinating to see how the female took control, how her mind worked and how she manipulated others all around her from work peers, males and the general public. She used everything about her to her advantage and always got what she wanted while using people to mask her desires. It is an uneasy read at times but like I said, if you are easily offended then do not consider it.

Beautiful Pug Large Notebook with Elastic
Beautiful Pug Large Notebook with Elastic
by New Holland

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy design., 2 Oct 2013
Bought this as gift for my niece's 13th birthday as she loves anything to do with Pugs. Good size with plenty of paper inside and has a sturdy hard cardboard cover with an elastic holder. Not my thing however like I mentioned my niece adored it which was the main thing. Would recommend for Pug lovers.

Pug Umbrella
Pug Umbrella
Offered by Close Up
Price: 13.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price reflects cheap quality., 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Pug Umbrella (Luggage)
Bought this item for my niece's 13th birthday due to it having the Pug design. It arrived well packaged however the item itself was of cheap quality and not very sturdy. It had a plastic sticker on it and I nearly put my finger through the item as I attempted to peel it off therefore had to leave part of the sticker on so as not to damage the item. Not very sturdy when opened, one gust of wind and it'll be broken!
However my niece loved it and what was all that mattered.
Would not recommend it for the purpose of wet and windy weather.

WALKERS: from the universe of THE WALKING DEAD Series - Episode 1 (from the author of Revolution Z) (Walkers )
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars How the beginning began, 19 July 2013
Bought this for 77p and although it was cheap I will tell you that there is not much reading to it, you could read this in an hour. I have watched all 3 tv series and this kindle episode explains what is going on in the beginning at the hospital while the sheriff is in his coma. It doesn't explain why the virus/zombies became what they are but just that they appeared. It also explains why certain things are there in the tv series like the chained barricaded doors with 'don't open, dead inside' spray painted on them within the hospital and who did this and how others tried to save the sheriff by attempting to wake him up.
I have since bought the next 2 episodes just to see what else happens.

Dr Martens Women's Kara Mary Jane
Dr Martens Women's Kara Mary Jane
Price: 60.99 - 109.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, durable & practicable., 6 July 2013
Bought these due to the offer price. These arrived in reasonable time. Nice shoe, nice colour and felt very sturdy and durable. Only thing is they are a little on the small size therefore I recommend buying a size bigger. Returned these due to the size as being on my feet all day these wouldn't have lasted long on my feet. I would recommend due to the quality of the shoe and you really can't go wrong with Dr Martens.

Dr Martens Women's Hackney Scrunch 1 Boat Shoes
Dr Martens Women's Hackney Scrunch 1 Boat Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and classic., 6 July 2013
Bought these shoes via an internet search. Cheapest on Amazon compared to other online shops. Very sturdy, comfortable and a classic design. Bought for the purpose of my work as on my feet all day and I need a shoe that supports my feet. These tick all the right boxes. I am a UK size 7 and these are just a little too big however once I popped in my insoles they were the perfect fit. Bargain price at just 40 as should have been 80 and they had free delivery. Would definitely recommend and I'll no doubt buy again in a different colour.

CNL ASSORTED COLOURS 10 PACK SILICONE SKIN CASE COVER GRIP FOR THE SONY XPERIA T MOBILE PHONE

3.0 out of 5 stars Simply, easy and fun., 11 Jun 2013
Great for a change around on your phone to suit your mood or outfit! Fun and easy to use. Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2