Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Kay > Reviews

Content by Kay

Kay

[Aftermarket Product] Brand New White Housing Faceplate Front Bezel Cover Case Panel Fascia Plate Frame+Bottom+Back Battery Cover Door+QWERTY Keyboard+LCD Screen Display Len Lens FOR BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

2.0 out of 5 stars DINT FIT, 9 Feb. 2014
This product just did not fit right, it was not what I was expecting. I guess I should have been more careful ordering it.

Start Rite Unisex Kids' Skip Trainers
Start Rite Unisex Kids' Skip Trainers

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic School Shoes, 3 Jan. 2014
My son already has a start rite shoe for school which he has put to the test. These shoes have a reputation for taking a beating especially in the feet of a hyper active toddler boy.
This start rite skip seems a bit more stylish plus they have protective rubber to avoid scratching the tip of the shoe.This shoes look really good and very soon they will be put on the feet of a 3 yr old toddler to test so we see what they are really made of.
P.S the shoes have a small tag on the inside where you can write your child's name and class, this is a small but very thoughtful feature.

Electromart 9 Led Ultra Bright Rubber Glow In The Dark Luminous Torch - Pink
Electromart 9 Led Ultra Bright Rubber Glow In The Dark Luminous Torch - Pink
Offered by nonstopbargain

4.0 out of 5 stars Glow in the dark?, 9 Dec. 2013
Well little pinkie torch arrived and I must say its really cute, got the pink one for my wife shes taken quite a liking to it. Just not sure if it really "glows' in the dark. But it arrived with batteries(3AAA's) which was a pleasant surprise. It really is quite catchy and looks more like a pocket torch and quite bright too.

Hey concerning the glow in the dark feature, this torch really does glow in the dark. A month on and its still bright and fully functional.

Tommee Tippee Explora Puzzle Teether
Tommee Tippee Explora Puzzle Teether

4.0 out of 5 stars puzzle teether, 9 Dec. 2013
Well i can clearly say i like it but since am not the one going to actually use it I guess I'll have to wait till little kiddo arrives and see if he likes it.its kind of a hand full though and looks quite visually stimulating. Will update and let you know how it goes

Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Offered by douself

4.0 out of 5 stars tuff cookie, 9 Dec. 2013
just picked up this little red chopper and boy this little guy can take some beating. I'm still trying to get around the controls its a bit trickish flying it the first time. I was able to finally get it up in the air with some practice, now am working on steering it and improving my mastery. this chopper came highly reccommended.

Lloytron L1101WH 20 Watt Halo Reach Task Lamp, White
Lloytron L1101WH 20 Watt Halo Reach Task Lamp, White
Offered by Slamtech Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Table reading lamp, 9 Nov. 2013
I received this item, tested it and well it worked. It was shipped immediately on order and I was particularly impressed with the quick response I got from the seller concerning this order. It was supposed to have taken about a week to deliver but actually delivered in 2 working days( first class mail service). The look of the lamp is quite decent but it looks somewhat fragile and am not sure how long this will last or if it can stand any form of rough handling especially as my 3 year old toddler has taken a liking to it. I guess we just have to hope for the best considering its a rather low budget item.

BlackBerry CS-2 Original Li-Ion Battery for BlackBerry 7100, 8700, 8703, Curve 8530, 8520, 8330, 8320, 8310, 8300, Gemini 8520
Offered by Decrescent

3.0 out of 5 stars BB Batteries, 9 Nov. 2013
I received this shipment on time, surprisingly since it actually shipped in from China or thereabouts. I was hoping I would receive the OEM but this came in handy eventually. I hope to be able to get some decent usage on it.

5pcs Baby Nappy Changing Bags Set in Dark Blue
5pcs Baby Nappy Changing Bags Set in Dark Blue
Offered by Electro World

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute changing bags, 9 Nov. 2013
Even though I had a bit of problem with receiving this item ( it was shipped by second class mail). I liked that its really cute looking in physical. All I need now is for it to be able to take some medium, to heavy usage. I will update this review again after about 3 months.

Lenovo ThinkPad X220 12.5-inch Notebook (Intel Core i5 2.5GHz Processor, 4GB DDR3-SD RAM, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit)
Offered by Pri.Trading
Price: £1,298.98

4.0 out of 5 stars The workhorse, 24 Sept. 2013
The Lenovo thinkpad is the standard issue laptop used in my office. It handles work well and usually will be able to handle alot of upload/dwonload related work. with 2.5 ghz processor and 4mb RAM it usually will just chunk up work thrown its way and the 12.5" screen makes it just comfortable enough to move about. Its a no frill, business machine plus it comes with Win 7. I highly reccomend it.