Profile for Steven R. Holmes > Reviews

Content by Steven R. Holmes

Steven R. Holmes "sherlock" (UK)

NETGEAR XAVB5201-100UKS 500 Powerline Adapter Kit
NETGEAR XAVB5201-100UKS 500 Powerline Adapter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely great product and so easy to setup, 24 Jan. 2015
absolutely great product and so easy to setup. I am using this for our smart TV and the streaming quality is amazing. No more waiting for programs to load with wireless. Would absolutely recommend the product and the selller

Boxing-Mad Free Standing Punch Bag - Black
Boxing-Mad Free Standing Punch Bag - Black
Offered by Sweatband

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore negative comments, 9 Nov. 2013
I was a little concerned by other reviews for this bag, especially in relation to the base stability. The bag arrived on time after notification by email which was a nice touch. I opted for filling the base with water which took 5 minutes with a hose and the rest took less than 5 minutes to put together with the tools provided. Used it for the first time today and the base is completely stable and of great quality. I am no Rocky but even hitting at full power does not move the base. Great product and great delivery would definitely recommend for a cardio bag.

Canon EOS 450D Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
Canon EOS 450D Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon EOS 450D - Excellent buy, 3 Dec. 2008
I have just received my new 450D (Body Only) from Amazon and must say what a fantastic purchasing experience. I have spent a couple of weeks reading reviews and other customer comments and after much thought took the plunge and I have to say I am not dissapointed !!!. First of all the price is the best you will find it online -I only went for the Body only as I already have a couple of lenses from my previous Canon 300D. The camera was ordered on Friday morning and I had it in my hand by 12.00 on the Saturday !!!. The camera itself is fantastic with it feeling smaller than my previous 300D but certainly punching alot more. The 3" LCD is a welcome addition with the increased size making things alot easier to view and with liveview gives a whole new dimensionto taking photo's with a digital SLR. Initial results have been great with crisp photo's but early days yet. Certainly worth investing in quality, fast lenses as the std lens Canon supply is not great. On the whole great camera, fantastic quality with excellent results. Cannot fault the service from Amazon !!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2009 1:28 AM BST

D-Link DSM-330 DivX Connected Wireless HD Media Player
D-Link DSM-330 DivX Connected Wireless HD Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars DSM-330 review, 18 Feb. 2008
Well it's only been 3 days since I received the DSM330 but have to say what a great product. I purchased this in replacement of the flakey Netgear MP101 music streamer so was a little nervous about connectivity and the streaming of DIVX files but have to say I have had no issues what so ever. The software was very easy to setup - point it to where your files are and a way you go. The interface is fantastic easily allowing you to select the media type you want and easy to understand. the unit it self also looks good and is alot smaller than I thought it would be. All in all 5/5 for looks, quality, connectivity and ease of use. Would definately recommend this product.