Profile for Lee.B > Reviews

Lee.B

Roadrunner Records - Amazon Sampler Part 2 [Explicit]
Roadrunner Records - Amazon Sampler Part 2 [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Free Sampler Pt2, 9 April 2014
Roadrunner Records - home of so many great bands that cover most tastes in metal/rock music. This was a free download.

Zombies! Aliens! Vampires! Dinosaurs!
Zombies! Aliens! Vampires! Dinosaurs!
Offered by Springwood Media

4.0 out of 5 stars HelloGoodbye, 9 April 2014
Bought for my daughter. Arrived with a cracked case but soon swapped over. As I've never listened to this I can't comment on the music but it did arrive within a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Temperence Movement, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Live in Session (MP3 Download)
One of the best bands around says it all really. A unique sound gives them the edge over other bands and one to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Smoke, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Live in Session (MP3 Download)
A band that just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Returning to the UK in October for another tour and in bigger venues too. A band definitely to see live.

Fleece Snood / Scarf Neck Warmer Black Keep Warm!
Fleece Snood / Scarf Neck Warmer Black Keep Warm!
Offered by Louise-23

4.0 out of 5 stars Fleece Snood / Scarf Neck Warmer Black Keep Warm!, 9 April 2014
Arrived within 3 days of ordering. Light, comfortable to wear and beats the cold. Definitely worth the price and better than more expensive ones.

Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC)
Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC)

2.0 out of 5 stars How can I review what I can't use?, 17 July 2013
Arrived 2 days earlier than advised, nice surprise.

I bought this for my daughter to use for her uni work. No problem with getting her academic status verified, but we can't get passed the screen which says "Your academic status has been verified with us!" We clicked "Continue" and all we got was the page reloading. So we can't get the Product Key we need. We tried to get passed this page on 2 PC's and a laptop all using IE, Chrome and Firefox, but nothing! Two very unhappy people indeed.

I found the Microsoft site very confusing to use when trying to look for a solution or to see if anyone else has had this problem. Tried leaving a question re this but once again nothing happens. So frustrating!

I posted a question on another forum and was given a link to send a request for help to Microsoft Dreamspark, so hopefully this will be resolved soon, my daughter will be able to use what we paid for and we'll both be happy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2013 6:04 PM BST