Profile for John > Reviews

Content by John

John

Page: 1 | 2
TaoTronics® TT-BH03 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (Black, Behind-the-Neck, Built-in Microphone, A2DP/AVRCP, Supporting Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free Calling)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 Sep 2014
I had never worn behind the ear headphones before so it took a while to get use to the weight on my ears but apart from that I had no problems. The sound drops for a split second every once in a while when I am listening to spotify (offline, walking about outside with phone in my pocket). They're about the only negative points I have.

Battery life is fantastic, I'm a postman and listen to music as I walk around. Only have to charge it every few days, if even. Easily connected to my phone and tablet over Bluetooth. Microphone is actually much better than expected, even outside in the wind. Sound quality is fine, I feel you lose a bit of quality with this type of headphone as they rest slightly away from your ears, not a fault of this set of headphones though.

A real bargain at £17.

Corsair Builder Series CXM 600W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU
Corsair Builder Series CXM 600W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 23 Aug 2014
Never had any issues with this power supply, easy to install, plenty of connectors, been in my case over a year now, no problems whatsoever. Running an i7, 16gb ram, h80i water cooler, 2 hard drives and a gforce 660ti.

Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced USB 3.0 ATX Case
Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced USB 3.0 ATX Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Coolermaster case, 23 Aug 2014
This is a great case. Currently have an i7, h80i water cooler, 16gb corsair ram with the airflow kit, gforce 660ti graphics card, an ssd, and a 2tb normal hard drive. No problems at all connecting any of it up. All the dust gathers on the mesh which I just hoover every few weeks; everything actually inside the case is pretty much dust free. Solidly built case; nothing feels cheap on it. Everything to need to get it is easily got at. No complaints whatsoever.

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360)
Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gizmo Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Aug 2014
Can't really ask for better; plugged it in and everything worked straight away without me having to do a thing. No disconnecting issues or anything like that. What more can you ask for.

Corsair CH-9000022-EU Vengeance M65 Performance FPS 8200 DPI Laser Gaming Mouse - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Corsair product, 23 Aug 2014
Great feel and nice weight to it. Sturdy build. I love corsair stuff and this didn't disappoint. Haven't done any hardcore gaming on it yet (i.e counter strike), just games like splinter cell and grand theft auto but feels like it's worth every penny. I don't know if it's designed like it but the sides of the mouse at the bottom seem to collect all the dirt and dust rather than the feet, which I prefer, doesn't affect movement. Nice looking mouse too; anyone else that sits down to use it will comment on it. If I could go back, I'd buy it again.

Sony Mobile Clip-On Style Case Cover for Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
Sony Mobile Clip-On Style Case Cover for Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars As I expected from Sony, 23 Aug 2014
Nice feel to the case, as with most Sony stuff. Great fit around the tablet. I like that the clip is magnetic, can just open it without having to unhook/untie anything. Locking your tablet when you close it over is always a great feature. Don't regret buying for a second.

Bodymax 20kg Kettlebell Cast Iron
Bodymax 20kg Kettlebell Cast Iron
Offered by Powerhouse Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great buy, 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Bodymax Cast Kettlebell (Sports)
This is the 5th one of these I have bought (different weights 6KG-20KG). All great quality; know they'll last forever. Will keep going until I have all of them.

Plantronics Audio 300 Skype/Voip Computer Microphone
Plantronics Audio 300 Skype/Voip Computer Microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 14 Sep 2013
No complaints whatsoever, good price, decent quality, liked the fact it has a jack connection so it doesn't use up another USB slot so it's just permanently left in the same place

Used it for gaming, other guys said they could hear me clearly

Intel 3rd Generation Core i7-3770K CPU (4 x 3.50GHz, Ivy Bridge, Socket 1155, 8Mb L3 Cache, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great processor, 12 Sep 2013
I installed this (without any problems) back in April and it has worked without a hitch ever since. I don't overclock, look at energy usage or speeds so my 5 star rating is for the facts that this was easy to install, I've had no problems and have no lag in any game I've tried.

Sits at 19 degrees with my corsair H80i cooler. Sat about 45 with the supplied heatsink.

Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti DirectCU II Top Graphics Card, 2GB GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0, HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port, Nvidia 3D Vision Surround Ready (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets, 11 Sep 2013
Bought this back in April, was £276 then so it's a bargain now. I have had no problems whatsoever with this card to date. I have a 3.5 core i7, 8GB Corsair Dominator GT RAM, 120GB Corsair SSD and a Sabertooth Z77. All the big games run at full settings with absolutely no lag. The only thing I have encountered is The Witcher 2 at maximum settings (including a setting that says only select this if you have an "uber" PC) lags ever so slightly. Reading up on this I think it's more of an issue with nVidia cards rather than specifically the card itself.

No problems with the install. Software updates itself quite regularly. Runs at about 60 degrees running Bioshock Infinite at max everything, My case is a Coolermaster CM690 II with no extra fans other than the ones you get with it.

Haven't encountered any problems using dual monitors.

Looks good!