Profile for B. R. Crane > Reviews

Content by B. R. Crane

B. R. Crane "Bazcrane" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Ryobi One+ 125mm Random Orbit sander
Ryobi One+ 125mm Random Orbit sander

5.0 out of 5 stars Ryobi Sander, 4 Mar 2012
I just had to buy this, I was doing some work at home and this was just what I was looking for. It's now been used a lot and I still bet a buzz out of using it. It's powerful, does a great job an d for the price nothing beats it. It's a Ryobi so you it's a make you can trust, and it's from Amazon so you know the price will be right too.

Fastime 01 Stopwatch Red
Fastime 01 Stopwatch Red
Offered by Allens of Kingsbury Swimwear
Price: 5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Timer, 4 Mar 2012
This review is from: Fastime 01 Stopwatch Red (Misc.)
Only just got this, it looks great, it's light and works well, now I cannot wait to start using it. What a good price too!

Ryobi BFG-1218G Green Fuel Gauge One+
Ryobi BFG-1218G Green Fuel Gauge One+

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuel Gauge for Ryobi Batteries, 4 Mar 2012
Never thought of buying one of these before, I just did not see the point. Now I have bought one I can see the point. It's brilliant. I never need worry about battery life any more. I have around 25 Ryobi batteries, (I have over 20 Ryobi 1 18v tools), and its good to know which battery needs a charge, or which one I can use. It's quick, it's accurate, it works.

Pack/10 BT Plugs (4-Way)
Pack/10 BT Plugs (4-Way)
Offered by PC Supplies Limited
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars BT Plugs, 4 Mar 2012
I already had some of these and liked them so much I bought more. What else can I write? I have already ordered cable so now I am fully covered in case another telephone extension is required.

BT 431A Telephone Line 4 Contacts Crimp Plugs [10 Pack]
BT 431A Telephone Line 4 Contacts Crimp Plugs [10 Pack]
Offered by kenable_ltd
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Telephone Plugs, 4 Mar 2012
I bought a crimping tool first then these plugs, excellent and just what I wanted. Now I can make up my own cables.

Pailiccs 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug Audio Cable Connector Terminal
Pailiccs 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug Audio Cable Connector Terminal
Offered by StoreONE
Price: 3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Plug, 4 Mar 2012
Great little design, very neat and just as good to use, I have repaired a set of expensive earphones using this plug, and it did a great job.

Hornby R8008 00 Gauge Grand Suspension Bridge
Hornby R8008 00 Gauge Grand Suspension Bridge
Offered by jadlamracingmodels
Price: 44.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspension Bridge without any suspense, 4 Mar 2012
Bought this as a Christmas gift for a very bright and capable grandson. He does not do silly things and is very practical with his hands so this had to be right, no fears it was right. Right now he is designing a rail system to include this bridge, can't wait until its all finished.

Black 3.5 mm High Quality Stereo Jack Plug with Soft Plastic Cover and Solder Terminals
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Plug, 4 Mar 2012
Got lots now, and all at a great price. I always keep a few around for repairs etc. There are the right price, and do a great job

TONER REFILL for Samsung ML2570, ML-2570, ML2570 x1 (Refill Kit By CartridgeCo UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Toner refill, 4 Mar 2012
I was a little sceptical about using a toner refill as in the past I have always stayed clear of refills after an initial attempt that ended with toner all over the place and not where it should have been. This one is different. I refilled a Samsung cartridge and its fine, works great and at the price it's just about perfect. Even comes with a replacement fuse. Samsung printer designed to blow a fuse when low and the red light shows on the printer. The included fuse takes care of this, see they thought of everything. Highly recommended.

Rothenberger Propane Gas Cylinder 400gms
Rothenberger Propane Gas Cylinder 400gms
Offered by Energy Efficient Systems
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Gas, 4 Mar 2012
I had a gas torch but no gas so I looked at Amazon. Found this bottled gas and placed the order. As usual delivery was fast, and the gas! Excellent, just what I expected, it's the professionals choice, a good choice too. Price will not be a budget buster either. I have been told these bottles last a long time, so a winner on all fronts

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18