Profile for B. R. Crane > Reviews

Content by B. R. Crane

B. R. Crane "Bazcrane" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
3" Inside Indian Square Leg Calipers Quick Release
3" Inside Indian Square Leg Calipers Quick Release

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little tool, 20 Oct 2014
Just perfect for what I wanted, a measuring device. I can measure items on prints, like bricks, and then estimate sizes. Sounds strange but I do a lot of drawings of buildings taken from photographs where I need to work out sizes etc.

I Will Never Let You Down
I Will Never Let You Down

5.0 out of 5 stars Great singer, Great song, 20 Oct 2014
Rita is just plain and simply brilliant, and this track is great too. Never tire of watching her sing this song, great talent

8mm Button Head Bolts (10 Pack) M8 x 50mm A2 Stainless Steel Socket Allen Key Dome Head Bolt / Screws Free UK Delivery
Offered by AHC (Camberley) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars these are just right and at a great price too, 20 Oct 2014
I wanted some SS screws with a domed head socket driven, these are just right and at a great price too.

Chandelier
Chandelier

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, so I had to add this to my ..., 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: Chandelier (MP3 Download)
I saw the video on MTV, brilliant, so I had to add this to my music collection, great song

Shake It Off
Shake It Off

5.0 out of 5 stars but this is good and she was excellent on the Graham Norton, 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: Shake It Off (MP3 Download)
Never a Taylor Swift fan really, but this is good and she was excellent on the Graham Norton show

She Sells Sanctuary (Long Version)
She Sells Sanctuary (Long Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct 2014
Brilliant, its been a favourite of mine for many years. So glad I have it back in my collection

Basily 3 in 1 Rotary Peeler, Julienne Blade, Soft Skin Blade, Standard Blade, for Low Carb Raw Healthy Vegetable Meals & Food Decoration (Green)
Offered by Abco Deals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little peeler/slicer, 17 Oct 2014
I bought this to help save time slicing carrots in the morning when I feed the tortoises (3), easy to use and a lost less messy than a shredder, saves time too. I have use it to slice apples, and other fruit too, excellent for preparing food.

Watch Cover Opener Knife Removal Repair Tool
Watch Cover Opener Knife Removal Repair Tool
Offered by FamilyMall (8-23 shipping days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, well made does a great job, 17 Oct 2014
I already had a couple of cheaper versions, not cheap in price just cheap in style and build. This is the best one I have bought to date. If I need another, it will be this one I buy again

Rotring Profil A4 Drawing Board
Rotring Profil A4 Drawing Board

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Small Drawing Board, 15 Oct 2014
A truly excellent drawing board. I already have an A3 version which is great too, so when I needed a smaller one there was really no worries. I've had it a while now and I'm still very pleased with it. Well made, robust and a pleasure to use. Paper is clamped in place so cannot twist around as I draw.

60w Bc Opal Candle Bulb Pack Of 10
60w Bc Opal Candle Bulb Pack Of 10
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Bulbs, 15 Oct 2014
These work well for a short time then they blow. Mother needs the light on all day, these are not man enough for the job and watch out when replacing them, they shatter very easily when removing them, and sometimes inserting them too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19