Profile for Mrs. Donna Gilbertharris > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Donna Gil...

Mrs. Donna Gilbertharris "Donna" (Cornwall)

Page: 1 | 2
Modern Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower Valve Round Chrome Designer Bathroom
Modern Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower Valve Round Chrome Designer Bathroom
Offered by iBathUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Aug. 2013
Great value for money, good quality & fit for purpose unlike a lot of products these days. The seller is highly recommended & I will buy here again., thank you x

Why Is God Laughing?: One man's journey to joy and spiritual optimism
Why Is God Laughing?: One man's journey to joy and spiritual optimism
by Deepak Chopra

5.0 out of 5 stars Think about life, 7 Jan. 2012
A very good book to make you open your eyes about life. Things are sometimes put to you to make you realise what you have got, not what you haven't got. I really enjoyed this book & I am trying to learn by it.

100 Hits Presents: 80's Karaoke
100 Hits Presents: 80's Karaoke

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun, 7 Jan. 2012
We have had a lot of fun with this disc amongst others with lots of songs to choose from.Good value for money as there are a lot of songs to sing to.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2012 12:56 AM GMT

100 Hits Presents: 70s Karaoke
100 Hits Presents: 70s Karaoke

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 7 Jan. 2012

LaCie ForMoa Carry Case for Apple iPad - Red
LaCie ForMoa Carry Case for Apple iPad - Red
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Jan. 2012
Thiis case is perfect, so good that we have three, one for each iPad. I like it because it is well padded and has two handles that you can fold away if you do not want to use them. Really pleased with this product!

Apocalypse Leather Case Cover for Apple ipod Touch 1st,2nd and 3rd Gen - Dark Passion / Vampire - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Jan. 2012
Great design, great price, would recommend this case to anyone as my son has one & it has stayed looking like new and he is always using it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I have two!, 7 Jan. 2012
I really love these phones as I have two. Really great size & easy to use, the only downside is that sometimes the screes go black so you cannot read them but then, even after weeks, they pop back to normal!. It's happened on both phones so I think that it must be a design fault to happen to them both. I hope this helps..

Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360)
Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good game, 7 Jan. 2012
My son says that this game is brilliant & really good fun. I hope that this helps anyone who is looking to buy it.

Mini Ninjas (Xbox 360)
Mini Ninjas (Xbox 360)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ENTERTAINMENT, 7 Jan. 2012
My 12 yr old son rates this game as really good fun so I hope that this helps anyone looking to buy it.

Black xbox 360 headphones headset with microphone live chat, black xbox headphones, XBox 360 Large Style Headset (Earphone & Microphone) For xBox 360 Online Gaming with Foam Ear Pieces for Comfort and Adjustable Mic Arm & Volume Control by pjp electronics®
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY!, 7 Jan. 2012
I have got this headset for my son to use on his XBOX & in his words "Theyr'e great" so if he thinks that they are doing the job intended well, then they must be good. I think that they are great value for money!

Page: 1 | 2