Profile for DUDE1976 > Reviews

Manchester United - George Best Story [DVD]
Dvd ~ George Best
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Bestie, 15 Nov 2011
Georgie, Georgie! I enjoyed watching this and looking back at how every one use to dress in the 60's. He was a top player and I liked when he was asked about the chicks he pulled and he said something like we'd have turns picking girls up and taking them home. I also found out recently that the club he used to own (slack alice's) is now the night club called 42nd street (situated on Bootle street).
Still the goals he scored and the performances he gave were top.

Maniac Cop [DVD] [1988]
Maniac Cop [DVD] [1988]
Dvd ~ Tom Atkins
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars maniac, 15 Nov 2011
This review is from: Maniac Cop [DVD] [1988] (DVD)
I enjoyed this movie, typical 80's. I want to buy this cop some beers!! I would have liked to have seen the mayor getting his neck snapped at the end of the movie instead of just hearing the snap and the usual high pitched movie scream!!

Escape From New York - Special Edition [DVD]
Escape From New York - Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kurt Russell
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Escape, 15 Nov 2011
I enjoy all 80's movies, the cheesiness makes me laugh. I enjoyed how dated this movie looks, especially when Russell destroys the cassette at the end!

As for the car that the duke of New York is driving with the chandelier lights on the front..........I love that! What a pimp car!!

This Is Spinal Tap - 25th Anniversary Edition [DVD]
This Is Spinal Tap - 25th Anniversary Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rob Reiner
Offered by rightpricediscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Spinaltap, 15 Nov 2011
I enjoyed the movie.

What I can't work out and I'll check on wikipedia is that:- Were Spinal Tap already a band when the movie was made, or were they ficticous to start with and then became famous due to the movie. It was top anyway and I really enjoyed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2012 8:13 PM GMT