Profile for Mary R > Reviews

Content by Mary R

Mary R "Mary R" (West Sussex)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars My previous J Cloths were "Lavette" which were excellent. I ordered these J Cloths in error as ..., 25 Aug. 2014
I had run out of J Cloths so ordered these. My previous J Cloths were "Lavette" which were excellent. I ordered these J Cloths in error as they looked the same, so it was basically my fault. These cloths are very insubstantial and only last a few days. Much better to pay extra for the "Lavette" cloths. Big disappointment.

Waspinator Twin Pack No More Wasps Pest control
Waspinator Twin Pack No More Wasps Pest control
Offered by HGdeals

1.0 out of 5 stars Waspinator, 7 Sept. 2013
We bought the Waspinators because my dog was stung by a wasp, and we couldn't enjoy a meal in the garden because of the pesky little things. The Waspinators made no difference whatsoever. We were still invaded by wasps and they certainly didn't seem frightened by the Waspinators. We thought they were a waste of money.
However, we will hang them out again next spring and hope they deter the wasps from making a nest nearby.
We've given a 1-star rating because they proved a great talking point with visitors and they are good storage for supermarket carrier bags.

Bermondsey Boy: Memories of a Forgotten World
Bermondsey Boy: Memories of a Forgotten World
by Tommy Steele

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 28 Dec. 2006
I was given this book for Christmas. I read it in a day - couldn't put it down. Unlike with some autobiographies, I felt this book was all true. I learnt a lot about Tommy Steele which I didn't know and his descriptions of life in London during World War II are very moving. This book made me laugh out loud and also cry. You must read it.