Profile for Marie > Reviews

Content by Marie

Marie

Terrapin PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for iPhone 5S - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 12 Feb 2014
Its a nice cover, the phone fits in well, and its padded enough to keep it safe. The seam inside the front cover does seem to mark the screensaver though, so not sure if it would mark the actual screen

Right Place Right Time
Right Place Right Time

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Right Place Right Time (Audio CD)
I Just love Olly Murs. Even if he's singing about pain and despair, you cant help but feel happy and sing along!

Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Unscented Citronella
Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Unscented Citronella
Offered by Mr Pets

4.0 out of 5 stars I was sceptical, but....., 12 Feb 2014
actually this works!! I'd had mixed reports on these collars - some swear by them, some say they are just useless. Its really working for our Riley though. Its not harmful, which honestly was my biggest worrry. It literally just makes him jump long enough for us to praise him for not barking....... We've only had it since the weekend, and he seems to be understanding already......

AromaWorks 3 Wick Candle Nurture
AromaWorks 3 Wick Candle Nurture
Offered by CPO Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars How gorgeous, 7 Feb 2014
This is gorgeous! I'm not normally a huge buyer of candles but I was recommended towards this brand and I'm over the moon. The packaging is subtle and classy, and the candle itself has the most amazing smell - and that's even before I'd lit it. I've been using it for a while now and it doesn't seem to be burning away very quickly, which is a bonus as with such an amazing smell I'm lighting it pretty much every evening! I would thoroughly recommend this brand, and will most certainly be purchasing more products for not only myself but as presents for friends etc.

Shock Absorber S5044 Womens Run Bra - 36C, Black/ Silver
Shock Absorber S5044 Womens Run Bra - 36C, Black/ Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Sports Bra, 17 Oct 2011
Can't believe that I purchased this from Amazon at so much cheaper even than the Shock Absorber website. Delivery prompt, price excellent and as I already have one (purchased in excess of full price from another outlet!) I already know the bra is an excellent piece of kit!!!