Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
6 x Clear Screen Protectors for Nikon 1 V1 - Crystal Clear, Anti-Scratch Films, Retail Package with accessories
Offered by Membrane Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 Dec. 2015
These are good but a close fit for the screen. Could do with being a bit smaller to ensure no overlapping edges when installing. That said they have rejuvenated the screen on my second hand V1. It looks like new now

AULA Varanus Komododensis Gaming Mouse Mat (300*235*3mm)
AULA Varanus Komododensis Gaming Mouse Mat (300*235*3mm)
Offered by HAPPY TO TO

3.0 out of 5 stars So good for the money, 24 Dec. 2015
This is a nice surface. It is flexible so you'll want to have it on a desk or something. It looks cool. My one concern is that it feels like the top layer will start peeling away before long but for now it is fine.

The Man in the High Castle (Penguin Modern Classics)
The Man in the High Castle (Penguin Modern Classics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow and dull, 7 Dec. 2015
The interesting concept of the book is carried over but spun put so much that barely anything occurs in each episode and that which does happen is somehow robbed of impact. I have a horrible suspicion this is going to take more than one season to complete. Thankfully I am not paying for it.

TeckNet® DELTECK 2.4G Nano Wireless Gaming Mouse, 500Hz Return Rate, 9 Buttons, 24 Month Battery Life, 2400 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels
Offered by Hippidion.Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gaming mouse, well made, 2 Dec. 2015
This works well, has a good range on the transmitter and feels like a premium, well-built mouse. I really like the finger and thumb rests, no risk of your hand dragging on the mouse mat.

On the negative side, remember that the buttons are not programmable. They are set to things like shift and ctrl which might interfere with your preferences for keyboard bindings in-game. Also, the frequency will interfere with 2g wifi, lowering your speed. Use it with 5g wifi or ethernet for best results.

IBRA® LUXURY GOLD High Speed 6 Meter Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI cable with 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel,Version 2.0/1.4a (6m/19.2ft)
Offered by Hd Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive but high quality, 30 Oct. 2015
Got 6m of this to replace a cable that had failed. Unfortunately that one was buried in a cavity wall! Had to use the old cable to pull this one through but the ibra stood up to a great deal of punishment in the process and still worked perfectly in the end. The woven sheath appears to be nylon. It looks great and protects the cable well. I'm watching in 60hz 1080p with surround sound and the whole signal is supported, the projector identifies the source straight away. More expensive cables such as sold in high Street Hi fi outlets have the exact spec of this cable and cost 10 times as much. Just buy this one. Bear in mind the longer the cable the more chance it will fail to carry the signal. I can only testify to the 6m cable.

PThink® 0.3mm Ultra-thin Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Z3 with 9H Hardness/Anti-scratch/Fingerprint resistant (Sony Xperia Z3)
Offered by PThink UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 2 Oct. 2015
Got this yesterday and fitted it. The instructions and equipment in the box led to easy installation. I recommend fitting the cover in the bathroom, as it tends to be less dusty with the extractor fan going.

I already had a plastic screen cover on, and removing this took off some dust too.

Do use the alcohol wipe and microfiber cloth supplied.

The cover is a little smaller than the phone screen at the edges, I managed to fit a clear gel cover without the two things interfering.

The feel of the cover is very good. It feels smooth and it's easier to scroll through Web pages than it was with a plastic cover. Fingerprints do not show up very much, reflections are a little worse than with a matt plastic cover,but the trade off is that images on the screen look glossy and have much greater depth of colour.

Have not dropped the phone yet, so I can't comment on impact protection, but there is a lot more material thickness than a plastic cover and I suspect that would save the phone from more types of impact.

Inversions (Culture series Book 6)
Inversions (Culture series Book 6)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 31 Jan. 2015
Flat undeveloped characters, a new one every few pages. I didn't care about anybody in this one.

Elementary - Season 1
Elementary - Season 1
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but different, 16 Jan. 2015
A different take, a more vulnerable Sherlock

CERAMIC DOOR KNOB DRAWER PULL VINTAGE RETRO HOME DECOR.SHABBY CHIC.
CERAMIC DOOR KNOB DRAWER PULL VINTAGE RETRO HOME DECOR.SHABBY CHIC.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but fragile, 13 Jan. 2015
This is ok but a bit crumbly. Parts around the brass stud have come away.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, well built, 13 Jan. 2015
I bought these to replace in-ear headphones. I was hearing nothing but the sound of my own footsteps and wind whistling past the cable. I was also sick of the things getting knotted up and of losing earbuds in my pocket. I am a bit of an audiophile and have Hi fi separates at home so I was after something good for the commute.

The sound quality of these is very good. I auditioned them back to back with more expensive wired headphones costing £70 more and found that these offered exactly the same performance. Bass response is very good, there is no distortion of any frequency, instruments are well separated, vocals are clear and well distinguished. Treble is crisp, I read a review which said it was too strident, I disagree. After listening for an hour I don't want to take these off.

Listening is a pleasure with these, I'm finding I want to listen to tracks I haven't played for ages because they sound so much better now. That applies to pop, drum and bass, rock, house, acoustic piano music.

The build seems solid, I'm confident they'll last.

They isolate sound pretty well, but not completely. That's fine for me, as I listen a lot when commuting and you need to be aware of what's going on!

The Bluetooth connection happens very quickly. I can't comment on the range. I read a review that said there was a faint buzz when connected. I can't hear it. I'm connected to a Sony Z3 phone which uses the latest protocol, so perhaps the reviewer had an older device. There is a faint click when making menu selections in the audio player if there is no music playing at the time. That's it. You can't hear this when there's music on and indeed I'm not convinced it's there, having listened intently to the pauses in quiet tracks.

The built in mic is located on the bottom of the right ear cup chassis. People I called hands free reported I was difficult to hear and I'm sure this was due to the location of the mic.

I'd recommend these for convenience on the commute. Look elsewhere if you want to block out the horror of the outside world completely though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3