Profile for fivefingersfivetoes > Reviews

Content by fivefingersfiv...

fivefingersfivetoes (Morley, West Yorks)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Usbourne Book of Plaiting and Braiding
The Usbourne Book of Plaiting and Braiding
by Fiona Watt

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not bother, it's outdated and not comprehensive, 12 Jan. 2016
First of all I received a different product thab listed. I received "The Usborne Book of Hair Braiding" which is American. It looks otherwise the same on the cover. This book is from 1995. I had no idea it was so short. There are only 32 pages. The book is very thin. It doesn't offer many things I had not seen, but it did list a "Five strand braid" which was interesting. It does provide step by step instructions. But all in all just a summarisation of a few options - French braid, side braid, and small braids with beads and ribbons. No waterfall, lace or ladder braids. Overall I paid £3 plus shipping and for that it was okay.

Fisher Price Classics See 'n Say Farmer Says Toy
Fisher Price Classics See 'n Say Farmer Says Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 11 Jan. 2016
My son loves this old-fashioned pull string toy! He is always playing with it! It is a bit smaller than I thought it would be, but it is the 1950's version I believe, which may be why. This is not the pull-arm one but the pull-string version. He loves it!

Fabulous Hair
Fabulous Hair
by Maria Neuman

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and cute!, 11 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Fabulous Hair (Paperback)
This is a very cute book. It provides inspiration for my daughter and I. The girls are a little bit older than she is at age 5 (they are all mostly in the tween stage) but we still enjoyed it. It gives ideas for using different products and hair accessories and gives tips for different hair types. I definitely recommend it.

Multi Region Samsung DVD-E360 DVD Player with USB Host 2.0 and CD Ripping- includes scart cable
Offered by magicdiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent region-free player, 2 Jan. 2016
This DVD player was extremely easy to set up. I stuck one of my American DVDs in and it played without me having to change any of the settings. I definitely recommend this!!!

Make it Ahead!: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook
Make it Ahead!: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook
by Ina Garten

1.0 out of 5 stars not much here, 27 Nov. 2015
Not much here for families. It's more for a dinner party type of event, that's what the recipes are aimed at. The idea is to make things ahead, but only by 4 hours to overnight. Sometimes you get an option of freezing for three months. Only two casserole type dishes that you can freeze ahead, but they are complicated. I also did not understand the inclusion of dog biscuits... I think the B.C. is running out of ideas....

10ft (3m) Dog Tie Out Cable with 16" Spiral Ground Stake Spike
10ft (3m) Dog Tie Out Cable with 16" Spiral Ground Stake Spike
Offered by Craft2U

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Sept. 2015
Perfect, does the job. Easily screws straight into ground. Keeps my dog from escaping through holes in the fence. Fast delivery!

Step-by-Step Stupidly Easy Course on How to Make Six Figures Through Amazon Kindle Publishing Exposed

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was super informative, 17 Jun. 2015
This was chock full of useful tips. It was truly like receiving an insider's guide to the world of Kindle publishing. I am going to follow all of the suggestions in it, and will probably buy the physical version so I can make notes!

Home Comforts: The Art & Science of Keeping House: The Art and Science of Keeping House
by Cheryl Mendelson

2.0 out of 5 stars Overly comprehensive, 29 May 2015
I had high hopes for this book. However there seemed to be WAY too much information about things that you don't necessarily need to know, or already do know (I imagine most people know how to sweep up debris using a broom and dustpan without needing a three-step illustration). Far too much content - home insurance, for instance. I don't really need a breakdown of the ins and outs of the insurance coverage available. I suppose it's useful for some, but it's hard to find much useful information among the 1001 unuseful tips and suggestions.

Vktech Portable Eyeglass Sun Glasses Screw Nut Nose Pad Optical Repair Tool Storage Case (Style A)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the wait, 29 April 2015
What am I supposed to do with this? There are no instructions, just a box of tiny screws. They all look the same. There is a small screwdriver, which is good but I need to replace the nose pads on my glasses, and I don't know how to do that because there are no instructions. It also took a month to arrive, because it shipped from China. I would not recommend.

Dr. Scholl's Callus Removers Medicated 6 Pads
Dr. Scholl's Callus Removers Medicated 6 Pads
Offered by santa's helpers

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure how well it works, 19 April 2015
I did not think this was going to work, because the discs are small and there doesn't seem to be much to them. However I followed the instructions. I ended up removing most of the callus after removing tbe product, using a rasp. It may have helped loosen the callus but it did not seem to remove much of it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7