Profile for Dani > Reviews

Cellophane bags pack of 30
Cellophane bags pack of 30
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct 2014
This review is from: Cellophane bags pack of 30 (Toy)
Happy! Good quality item

Clest F&H Free shippingOwl large tree 170cm*180cm Home Decor Mural Decal vinyl Wall stickers for kids rooms
Offered by Youthus

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 8 Oct 2014
I love it!!! Some of the stickers I don't know why don't stick completely but I'm happy with it!! Look fab in my daughters bedroom

10 Black S Carabiner Camp Spring Snap Clip Hook Keychain Keyring Climbing Hiking
Offered by A Brilliant Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct 2014
Look a bit cheap ^^' but it did his job!! Happy

50 Buff Strung Tags 70mm x 35mm
50 Buff Strung Tags 70mm x 35mm
Offered by web-store stationery supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct 2014
Good quality item and it did his job.

Krühlstein® sugarcraft clay sculpting cake, pastry decorator gun - 19 design discs
Offered by Kruhlstein

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a little helper!!! Couldn't make hair ..., 6 Oct 2014
It's a little helper!!! Couldn't make hair without it, that's for sure!!! But it is very hard to use. I used icing sugar so the sugarpaste wouldn't stick but still very hard to push the sugarpaste out but his job!

Diono Easy View Plus Adjustable back seat mirror with remote-controlled night light(Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item, 16 Feb 2014
I love it!!!! I can see my princess very well and even in the dark!! It's easy to fit and very firm. Yep it's a bit pricey but it worth the money!

Pampers Underjams Boy (S/M) 4 x Packs of 10 Pants--40 Pants
Pampers Underjams Boy (S/M) 4 x Packs of 10 Pants--40 Pants
Offered by tarteg.cymru

5.0 out of 5 stars L O V E it!!! Fast delivery brilliant product amazing price, 16 Feb 2014
L o v e it!!! They are big enough to keep my 4 years old boy dried all night :) and I 'm in love with the amazon price!!! I used to buy other brands for 5 pound each..and found my son bed wet lots morning.

Hello Kitty Baby Pacifier Leash Holder Strap with Cover (No Metal Clips for Safety & Very easy to clean)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and pretty item, 16 Feb 2014
It is a good pretty item, but it's from China no instructions in English or any other language I know :( I only washed it before used but I don't know if that was the right thing to do for the first use. Now I hope it'll last long.

YEAH black leather cherry wallet credit card flip stand case cover for iphone 4 4g 4s
Offered by bling-cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery pretty item, 5 Feb 2014
Love it!!! It is a really pretty item and made to last. It looks just like the picture :) my iPhone 4S fit perfectly in it. I'm very happy with this purchase ^_^

Peppa Pig Girls Tote Bag Shopper Hand Bag - 1138
Peppa Pig Girls Tote Bag Shopper Hand Bag - 1138

5.0 out of 5 stars Viola, 13 Jan 2014
This was a present for my friend's little girl and she loved it!!! Very pleased with my purchase ^_^ I'll buy it again

Page: 1 | 2