Profile for Dani > Reviews

Content by Dani

Dani

Diono Easy View Plus Rear View Mirror with Night Light (Black)
Diono Easy View Plus Rear View Mirror with Night Light (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item, 16 Feb 2014
I love it!!!! I can see my princess very well and even in the dark!! It's easy to fit and very firm. Yep it's a bit pricey but it worth the money!

Pampers Underjams Boy (S/M) 4 x Packs of 10 Pants--40 Pants
Pampers Underjams Boy (S/M) 4 x Packs of 10 Pants--40 Pants

5.0 out of 5 stars L O V E it!!! Fast delivery brilliant product amazing price, 16 Feb 2014
L o v e it!!! They are big enough to keep my 4 years old boy dried all night :) and I 'm in love with the amazon price!!! I used to buy other brands for 5 pound each..and found my son bed wet lots morning.

Hello Kitty Baby Pacifier Leash Holder Strap with Cover (No Metal Clips for Safety & Very easy to clean)
Offered by Maison Bebé

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and pretty item, 16 Feb 2014
It is a good pretty item, but it's from China no instructions in English or any other language I know :( I only washed it before used but I don't know if that was the right thing to do for the first use. Now I hope it'll last long.

YEAH black leather cherry wallet credit card flip stand case cover for iphone 4 4g 4s
Offered by bling-cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery pretty item, 5 Feb 2014
Love it!!! It is a really pretty item and made to last. It looks just like the picture :) my iPhone 4S fit perfectly in it. I'm very happy with this purchase ^_^

Peppa Pig Girls Tote Bag Shopper Hand Bag - 1138
Peppa Pig Girls Tote Bag Shopper Hand Bag - 1138

5.0 out of 5 stars Viola, 13 Jan 2014
This was a present for my friend's little girl and she loved it!!! Very pleased with my purchase ^_^ I'll buy it again

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue)
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!!!, 8 Jan 2014
My son loves it!! And his mummy too :) it 's a fantastic suitcase for kids and there is enough space for cloths and toys.