Profile for Alex > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
G-Skill Ripjaws X 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 PC3-14900 1866MHz Dual Channel Memory Kit
G-Skill Ripjaws X 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 PC3-14900 1866MHz Dual Channel Memory Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great memory kit!, 16 Aug 2014
I use this memory kit with an AMD 6350 and MSI 970 Gaming motherboard. It started with 1333MHz c9 but I convinced it to work at 1866MHz c11 (default specs) at 1.52V instead 1.5V (it did not boot at 1.5V). At 1.52V it is very stable. I highly recommend this kit much better having 2 modules than 4 modules, much more stable at high frequencies and low cas. 16GB is more than enough for most applications and useful for RAMdisk as well.

Brennenstuhl 1506603 Primera Line Wattage and Current Meter
Brennenstuhl 1506603 Primera Line Wattage and Current Meter

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful piece of equipment, 16 Aug 2014
Very useful piece of equipment, I tested loads of things to see how much electricity they need. The power factor function is very useful too and there are not many meters capable of measuring this. It seems to be very accurate. Highly recommended!

Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Chronograph Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 3376.71

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the watch, 22 April 2014
I love the watch, it is really big, nice dials, good quality. Mine has a problem though, some humidity is trapped inside and it condensates on the glass every time I wear it. It seemed too bothersome to return it and I wasn't sure if the warranty will cover this so I plan to fix it (open the back and keep it in a sealed box with sillica gel.

Remington HC5780 Lithium Pro Power Hair Clipper
Remington HC5780 Lithium Pro Power Hair Clipper
Offered by CostMad-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hair clipper, 22 April 2014
Nice hair clipper, my first cordless which is much more useful than I though. Many functions and tools, two speeds, I'm very happy. I give it 4 stars because it gets stuck with hair very fast. I need to take out the comb and use a brush very often. My hair is slightly curly though...

Severin Brushed Stainless Steel Housing Toast Oven, 28 Litre, 1500 Watt, Black
Severin Brushed Stainless Steel Housing Toast Oven, 28 Litre, 1500 Watt, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good oven and rotisserie, 22 April 2014
Very good oven and rotisserie. Powerful and with good functions. Mine has a slight problem when shutting the door and with the timer which goes past zero (the heat stops at zero). The grate is not perfectly designed, not strong enough and its dimensions are highly affected by heat. For the price, overall quality and nice rotisserie, I give it 5 stars.

Draper DIY Series 09250 19-Piece 3/8-Inch Square Drive Combined Socket Set
Draper DIY Series 09250 19-Piece 3/8-Inch Square Drive Combined Socket Set
Offered by Toolville Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice socket set, 22 April 2014
Nice socket set, seems strong, no damage until now, fit many types of bolts and nuts. It seems to last many years!

HGST 0S03560 1TB 2.5 inch Touro Mobile Pro External Hard Drive
HGST 0S03560 1TB 2.5 inch Touro Mobile Pro External Hard Drive
Offered by DigiOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this HGST HDD, 9 Feb 2014
I first bought an internal 2.5 HDD from HGST, also with 1TB and 7200RPM. Then I bought this external one and now I bought a second external. Very happy with all 3! All are working fast and without problems!

ETC 24/26 P/Stand Bigfoot Adj - Silver
ETC 24/26 P/Stand Bigfoot Adj - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Good foot for bike!, 9 Feb 2014
Good foot for bike, fast to put on the bike, offers good support! A few years ago I had a similar one which snapped. It was a similar aluminium alloy but I hope this one will be more resistant.

Toshiba 128GB SSD 2.5" 9.5mm SATA 6/GBs
Toshiba 128GB SSD 2.5" 9.5mm SATA 6/GBs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast SSD, 9 Feb 2014
It is definitely a fast SSD, good size for my c: partition. My operating system works faster, it is much faster to install, open and uninstall software. I don's play games but I suppose they will ran faster too.

Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3)
Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice suction bowls, 4 Jan 2014
Very nice suction bowls, beautiful colors for both boys and girls. Too bad they came with only one lid (yellow and fits the smallest bowl). Not inconvenient for me though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5