Profile for JT > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Karcher WV2 Premium 2nd Generation Window Vacuum Cleaner
Karcher WV2 Premium 2nd Generation Window Vacuum Cleaner

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly awful, 18 Mar. 2016
Karcher WV2 Premium 2nd Generation Window Vacuum Cleaner ★ from JT on 18 March 2016

Truly awful

I bought mine from the high street rather than Amazon as it was on offer but my experience with it was so bad I thought it justifies a review here. It only lasted 3 months and two charging/use cycles before it died on me. I couldn't find the receipt (very unlike me as I'm usually so careful with stuff like that) and so the shop refused to exchange it. Fair enough so I tried to mend it myself by taking to bits. The pics show what I found inside-rust and corrosion has completely wrecked the innards. Karcher UK replied to my email by saying that storing it in a bathroom or using on its side or upside down can cause corrosion like this. Eh? A product used to mop up water can't be stored in a bathroom?? And it mustn't be used on its side?? Please. So if you buy one please abide by this ridiculous advice and your Karcher window vac will probably be fine.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2016 2:37 PM BST

Star wars Death Star Wall Sticker
Star wars Death Star Wall Sticker
Offered by New Horizon

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great., 16 Aug. 2015
Quality of this not great. The image looks great from a distance but not good close up, is blurry and very thin and magnifies every minute bump on the wall.

Pack of 150 , 15mm Round , White Plastic Circle Labels , Permanent Adhesive , Sticky Durable Poly Waterproof dot Stickers
Offered by Minilabel

5.0 out of 5 stars If you buy only one vinyl spot this year then make it this one, 16 Aug. 2015
When I saw this product in the flesh I cried. Literally. Although when I say literally I mean not really.

Dubliners
Dubliners

3.0 out of 5 stars Read this for a level and wanted another go at it., 16 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Dubliners (Kindle Edition)
As the title of the review suggests, I was forced to read this for A level and wanted to have a nostalgic go at it 25 years on. It is just as dry and dull as ever. I wanted to love it finally but just couldn't.

The Friendly Swede Activity and Running Belt (Small: 26"-29")
The Friendly Swede Activity and Running Belt (Small: 26"-29")

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, 16 Aug. 2015
Is proving very useful. I'm deep into marathon training and this fits all the carb gels I need so far. Also has a built in key ring for your keys. There is ample room for a phone too if you are a phone carrying runner. Only thing which could improve it (IMO) would be the three openings into it could be marked so you can find them without feeling for them.

Storm trooper star wars - DIY easy to apply wall vinyl sticker fun and cool for home improvement and decorations perfect present for fans of the cult film trilogy
Offered by Pro Cut Graphics

5.0 out of 5 stars The force is strong with this one., 16 Aug. 2015
Very stylish transfer, easy to apply and looks great. A good price too.

Car Charger RAVPower Dual USB Car Adapter (4.8A / 24W, iSmart Charging, Built-in Safety Protection) for iPhone 6s / 6s Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / Mini 4, Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge / Note 5 and More (White)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it., 16 Aug. 2015
Good useful product. Feels well designed. Glows blue when plugged in and charging. A nice touch that it can do two phones at the same time, saves the arguments :-)

TFA Vision Window Thermometer
TFA Vision Window Thermometer

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted less than six months :-(, 19 July 2015
Lasted less than six months before water got in to the battery compartment and fried the insides. Shame. For the want of a better waterproof rubber seal a good product becomes landfill.

1989
1989

5.0 out of 5 stars My guilty pleasure., 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: 1989 (Audio CD)
As I said in the headline. My guilty pleasure. Just don't tell the lads. A CD full of catchy pop songs from the Nashville popster. Shame she's naffed off of Spotify.

Blood I Bled
Blood I Bled

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gorgeous., 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Blood I Bled (Audio CD)
Love it, love The Staves. This EP is everything you expect from this trio of Watford lovelies. Beautiful close harmonies and dreamy melodies. I'm writing this when I SHOULD have been in Nottingham to see them in concert but my GF is ill (a cold) and cried off and I couldn't find someone else to go with at short notice. Beyond gutted:-(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10