Profile for Angela Patricia Moore > Reviews

Content by Angela Patrici...

Angela Patricia Moore

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mattress Storage Bag for 4ft or 4ft6 Double Matress - FREE DELIVERY
Mattress Storage Bag for 4ft or 4ft6 Double Matress - FREE DELIVERY
Offered by springtimebeds

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Used to cover my mattress that was left in garage for 4 months protected it well.

Forefront Cases Leather Case Cover/Stand with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function for Apple iPad Mini - Black
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Pleased with this does the job

New 4FT 3/4 Bed Chilli Red Fitted & FLat Sheet Set
New 4FT 3/4 Bed Chilli Red Fitted & FLat Sheet Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Quite pleased, but creases up a lot after washing

WeRChristmas Pre-Lit 2 ft 60 cm 96 LED Illuminated Cherry Blossom Tree, Bright White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this, 9 Jan. 2015
Very pleased with this , I hang a few baubles and clear glass bells on it for xmas, had lots of good comments about it .

INTERLOCKING SHOE ORGANIZER/SHOE RACK for 16 PAIRS
INTERLOCKING SHOE ORGANIZER/SHOE RACK for 16 PAIRS
Offered by express trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 9 Jan. 2015
This did not arrive by the time given it was 2 days later, so only got this yesterday, but haveing said that it took awhile to put together but it is great , seems very strong , I have 6 pairs of flat dancing shoes in 1 compartment, I purchased 2 and glad i did.

Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi)
Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi)
Offered by ELife

3.0 out of 5 stars Sent back, 2 May 2014
After a while the I pad got stuck on a game my grandson was playing , couldn't turn it on or off, phoned amazon , sent it back for a replacement, but amazon said they don't replace and refunded my money within a few days, great service from them, I then bought one from Tesco paid a bit more for it .

Black Adjustable 6 Levels Protector USB Cooling Cooler Laptop 3 Fans Pad with 4 USB 2.0 Ports for Sony HP Dell Samsung Toshiba Acer,Advent Compaq,Packard Bell
Offered by BV-electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 2 May 2014
Need to put something on it under lap top as it slides off stand, adjustments on the stand are a bit wonky

Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 Retina Screen Protector - 6 Pack by Zeba®
Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 Retina Screen Protector - 6 Pack by Zeba®
Offered by DNG Accessories UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Protectors, 2 May 2014
Bought this item some time ago, and still useing first one I put on , I forget it on my iPad pretty clear

Sunncamp 5 In 1 Inflatable Sofa Bed
Sunncamp 5 In 1 Inflatable Sofa Bed
Offered by homeware2-u

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 May 2014
I have been using this in my sitting room as I'm moving house soon, got rid of my old sofa too early, it is very comfortable , used it for 3 weeks now, my friend as slept on it as a bed and said it's very comfy, my dog has jumped all over it and so far no puncture with luck I won't get any , it seems quite strong made , so far only had to blow up twice.

Pyramid Products FOLDING ECO BIN FOLD FLAT CAMPING / CARAVAN
Pyramid Products FOLDING ECO BIN FOLD FLAT CAMPING / CARAVAN
Offered by Blackmore Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 2 May 2014
Using in my kitchen for now, great it folds down to go camping, good idea wish bags that came with it were black and not white.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3