Profile for wARLoRd > Reviews

Content by wARLoRd

wARLoRd

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

3.0 out of 5 stars agreed with outher reviewer, 20 Nov. 2014
Agree with Greg Keyzor! For me imo its still addictive (multiplayer) but there don't seem to be a lot of variety with it! After about 1 hour I found myself saying not this level again and the maps aint that big! It was all HYPE again with this one I thought it would be a lot different! Campaign is decent for me as was ghosts campaign although short! I would get this when price drops unless its of course a must have for christmas!

One thing to add: the advanced arsenal code on day one edition says invalid even though its brand new like activision sent out dud codes!

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by bnhlmt

1.0 out of 5 stars not great and don't believe the hype!! ok imo, 3 Nov. 2014
This is ok game but not great I played all modes nearly completed campaign! Dcent enough graphics but basically another cod but with jumping its cool but same cod mechanics as last lot and just to add the next one to come out is world at war 2 FACT!! I would wait for price to go down before purchasing as 40pound is a lot of money for a game with new paintwork and jetpacks!!

Alien: Isolation - Nostromo Edition (Xbox 360)
Alien: Isolation - Nostromo Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Horror or Terror? you decide, 29 Oct. 2014
Alien Isolation is a must have for fans of films mainly first one (which is best imo) and for horror fans!!! This game wee's all over alien colonial marines and tbh there's nothing else on 360 that is near the same as this gameplay wise.
Horror or Terror - it genuinley feels like you are alone and the atmosphere is eery it takes a while to see the alien but the suspense is worth it! Very jumpy in some parts.

For me if you like the horror games then I'd go for Dead Space 1, Alien Isolation, FEAR 2 (must be played alone in dark very scary) The evil within and silent hill downpour, slender man is also top but not best version released on 360 only on pc.

Get playing and I won't say get a spare pair of pants ready I'll say get a few pairs ready!!!!!!!!

Back to gaming now pick this up peeps

DmC: Devil May Cry (Xbox 360)
DmC: Devil May Cry (Xbox 360)
Offered by scaddingk

5.0 out of 5 stars DoNt LiStEn To TrOLLs, Or any NeGaTiVes game is epic!, 13 Aug. 2014
First of all I have owned and completed all devil may cry games, DMC does not dissapoint and I hope they carry on with this reboot! If you don't like the new path then stick with the old dmcs, what you waiting for people get this game and get slashing!!! 10/10 for me.

PES 2014 (PS2)
PES 2014 (PS2)
Offered by Bonisell

2.0 out of 5 stars ps3, or 360, no no to ps2!!!, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: PES 2014 (PS2) (Video Game)
Not very great I have this on 360 I'm buying it as present! I have played ps2 version at friends and while its good its on that console its virtually the same as 2012 & 2013 if u own those keep ur money!!!

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (PS2)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (PS2)
Offered by CDandVinyl

4.0 out of 5 stars Ignore bad reviews!!!!, 19 Oct. 2013
I dont know why people are giving this game bad scores on ps2 it is decent it must be because they paying it like COD its a stealth game you suppose to take it slow to get enjoyment! Top game imo only downside its framerate is laggy at times and the game is short but is quality glad its on ps2

Doom 3 - BFG Edition (Xbox 360)
Doom 3 - BFG Edition (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars this doom is NOT A FAILURE!, 19 Oct. 2012
Let me say this doom collection is as solid as its ever been yeah its a bit lighter but its still damn scary you still get that claustrophobic feel! Flashlight with weapon or without who cares doom is its own style fps old or new! If you appreciate games you will love this! I don't even play the doom 1 & 2 on disc or added content doom 3 is quality if you like fear and games in scare genre this is where it started from buy it now or wen price goes down