Profile for First Time Mum > Reviews

Content by First Time Mum

First Time Mum

Each Peach Pear Plum (Viking Kestrel Picture Books)
Each Peach Pear Plum (Viking Kestrel Picture Books)
by Janet Ahlberg
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars I had this as a child, 22 April 2012
I couldn't believe it when I stumbled across this book, it was one of my childhood favourites. My 1 year old loves it now too.

Annabel Karmel Food Masher and Bowl
Annabel Karmel Food Masher and Bowl

4.0 out of 5 stars speedy masher, 23 Sep 2011
Quick and easy to use, great for banana, mango and any other soft fruit and veg. It doens't take up much room in the cupboard and you can use it to feed straight from as well.

tesa 5225 Decorating Crack Cover Tape, 50mm x 10m
tesa 5225 Decorating Crack Cover Tape, 50mm x 10m

2.0 out of 5 stars Thick Decorators Tape, 23 Sep 2011
I really wanted a solution to the cracks where our walls meet the ceilings and saw this. I thought I'd found the answer but all it really is is thick decorators tape but a bit stickier. Not sure how it will paint over and it's quite hard to apply to right angles. It'll probably stay in the drawer now.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver, 23 Sep 2011
Initially our 5 month old didn't really like this but that was because her feet didn't touch the floor very easily. She's had a bit of a growth spurt and easily touches the floor now and she absolutely loves it. A friend came round yesterday and was watching with amazement as she bounced frantically along to the music with a massive grin on her face. This is the cheapest I've seen it too, bargain!!

Annabel Karmel's New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner
Annabel Karmel's New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner
by Annabel Karmel

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition, 30 Aug 2011
I bought this along with Annabels first book 'weaning'. They are both great books but they do overlap a bit here and there. If you wanted you could probably just get this book as it also covers the weaning process.

Weaning
Weaning
by Annabel Karmel

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 30 Aug 2011
This review is from: Weaning (Hardcover)
I found this book really useful when it came to starting weaning - you don't have to follow it to the letter but it gives good guidelines for what to cook and when. She also identifies with those who start the weaning process at 4 months. Easy to understand with step by step instructions and some lovely pics ;)