Profile for Maurice Bird > Reviews

Content by Maurice Bird

Maurice Bird "Mozbird" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Rocket French Quick-Start Guide to French Language Learning Success (A Quick-Start Guide from Rocket Languages)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The only way to learn., 20 May 2014
Very easy to follow and we'll explained. I have found it invaluable on my travels. Also was able to download in seconds.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2014 5:45 PM BST

mHotspot ( Free Wifi Hotspot)
mHotspot ( Free Wifi Hotspot)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for hotspots, 28 April 2014
An ideal app which is easy to use. Bought for my 7" kindle. Easy to use and very useful when travelling around.

2 x Codefree Blood Glucose Monitor/Monitoring Test/Testing Kit+Strips+Lancets+Case - in mmol/L
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Diabetes under control, 4 Mar 2014
I bought the blood glucose monitoring kit due to my diabetes soaring out of control. This piece of equipment has helped me to get "back on track" by me being able to check my glucose count daily. As a result things have improved enormously. Good product, good seller.

2 x Palm Hand Wrist Support Tennis Squash Badminton
2 x Palm Hand Wrist Support Tennis Squash Badminton
Offered by MELY CASE
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars For golfing support, 4 Mar 2014
These light and easy to wear Supports had me doubting whether or not they would be strong enough for my needs. I was pleasantly surprised and it looks like I may be able to play golf again for the first time in four years.

100 x Home Health UK 28G Lancets - Manufacturer Confirmed Fully Compatible Lancets for PiC Indolor, Microlet, Freestyle, Abbott, One Touch , SD and many more..
Price: 5.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Testing for diabetes., 4 Mar 2014
As with the blood testing strips I needed a supply of Lancets. Again found these on Amazon and again they have proven ideal. A good product and a good seller which I will use again.

50 Strips - SD Codefree Blood Glucose Monitor/Monitoring Test/Testing Kit Replacement Strips
Price: 7.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Diabetes, 4 Mar 2014
Needed to help control my diabetes so decided to purchase sugar tester. It involved purchasing strips for use with the tester. Found these on Amazon and they are ideal for what I need. Delivery was fast, product good and I will certainly be using this seller again.

Rainforest Foods Organic New Zealand Wheatgrass Powder 200g
Rainforest Foods Organic New Zealand Wheatgrass Powder 200g
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheat or Barley?, 11 Jan 2014
I have been taking Barley grass powder but then came across this product. Having tried the Wheatgrass for several weeks I have come to the conclusion that there appears to be no difference between the two except the Wheatgrass is much cheaper.

Tom Jones: From The Valleys to Vegas
Tom Jones: From The Valleys to Vegas
Price: 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Tom Jones, 22 Dec 2013
I was expecting a true and open account and it didn't disappoint. I Feel as if I now the real Tom Jones

Visionary Classic 20x60 Binoculars Perfect For Planes Observation And Astronomy - Supplied with Case and Strap - 10 Year Manufacturer Guarantee - Very High Power - Exceptional Value - Good Quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Plane spotting, 25 Nov 2013
I bought these binoculars to replace my present ones. These are somewhat more stronger, vision wise, and are ideal for the purpose I bought them. Can recommend.

Lipobind Triple Pack - Clincally Proven Fat Binder 3 x 60 Capsules (expires 31/10/2012)

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight loss, 25 Nov 2013
I have been using this product for a longtime now and it certainly does what it claims without any ill or side effects. I have lost two stone over a period of three years and have managed to keep the weight off. Good product which I can recommend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4